Valentine's Day Prompts -Part 1

The day of love is coming up so I figured why not make a bunch of prompts for you all to use in any Valentine's Day Oneshots :)

(Ships are interchangeable)

1.Your Secret Admirer
(School AU)
Josh convinces Tobi that it would be absolutely hilarious to slide a fake love letter into the locker of a random person. So Tobi chooses a locker and writes out a letter but... something's missing. How is he supposed to pretend he's a secret admirer if he doesn't even know what the person looks like? So he watches from a distance during the break between classes, to see who goes to that locker and- it's the most gorgeous person Tobi has ever seen. A little more sleuthing and Tobi figures out that his name is Vik. Tobi continues to watch Vik, and gradually fills up his lengthy Valentine's Day prank letter.

Signed, your secret admirer.
But Tobi realises as he writes those three words that, somehow, they aren't a joke anymore.

2. The Only Gift
(College AU)
Valentine's Day is rolling around again and Simon is dreading it. It isn't that he's single or anything, Harry makes sure to remind him every day just how in love they are, but Harry isn't here. He had quit university to make YouTube videos full time, and while Simon is fully supportive of his boyfriend's career, it does make classes a bit more lonely. There was also the slight problem that it seems as though everyone in school is slightly in love with Simon. He's tall, handsome, funny and kind, and though he's not what you would call "popular," he is very very popular. So every year Simon finds hundreds of love letters and gifts in the locker he rented for school supplies.
This year, however, something different happens. Simon opens his locker, bracing for the barrage of cards and presents, and instead, his small boyfriend jumps out of the locker, a smile on his face and a pink ribbon in his hair, and hugs Simon tightly.

(Lol these prompts are becoming more and more like Oneshots sorry guys XD)

3. From You
Simon has been ranting to his best friend JJ for the past 3 days about how much he hates Valentine's Day, and how stupid it is to send chocolates or flowers to people. When the day arrives, JJ gives a beautiful bouquet of yellow and purple roses to Vik and a basket of homemade chocolate to Josh at breakfast. Aghast, Simon gets angry at JJ for not getting him anything. JJ says "but you said that Valentine's Day presents are stupid!"
Simon responds "not when they're from you!" How does JJ make up for angering Simon?

Comment your favourite prompt and what ship you think goes with each one! More Valentine's Day prompts will be out soon 😄😊❤