44. Father-Mother Bliss

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers who don't want to miss their loved ones.

Zoya's pov:

I opened my eyes and found out it was around 6:00 in the evening and found the other side of my bed still empty.

I felt so tired and couldn't move a single muscle of mine... I just wanted to cry... And I did.

Where are you Ahad ? Why are you not home still?

I took my mobile from the side table and dialled his number and it was switched off. I throw the phone onto the nearby couch and fell back on my pillow.

I was in the same saree I worn for the function, my face is a mess because of my tears...

Where are you Ahad?

I didn't understand why I want his presence terribly? For the past few days I feel relaxed only in his arms... I just feel safe and home in his arms.

My metabolism becomes normal when I was in his arms.... And I didn't know a day will come where his presence means everything to me.

Trust me.... This love is making me sick. I am not my own self.

The door of my room cracked open slowly and there stepped my husband with his ruffled hair and tired look, may be because of work but even though he looked sinfully handsome.

His eyes scanned the whole room and finally fell on me. His brows knitted then he reached me with two large strides.

He sat on the bed and made my petite form rest on his chest. My tears were flowing continuously without break and he hugged me.

Neither of us spoke he just hugged me tight and I snuggled close to him burying my head in the crook of his neck. But my tears didn't stop I myself didn't know why I am crying.

He cupped my face and wiped my tears then placed a feathery kiss on my forehead and nose. "Shhh... It's OK love. Stop crying I am not angry at you, at least I can't be for a long time. What so happened is happened just leave it OK... I know you'll not go against my wishes. Now smile. " I smiled and hugged him tight.

"Come doll... Get up and change you look like a beautiful mess. " he gave me a heart melting smile which was enough to live my whole life.

He took me to the restroom and I took his help because I still felt dizzy even after sleeping for 3 hours. What's wrong with me?

He changed into his track and T-shirt and helped me change into my night wear which was really comfortable.

I love him...

I fell back on the bed closing my eyes and he pulled me into his arm... I was snuggled in a way typically lying on him. "Don't leave me alone Ahad. " I whispered .

"I will not love. " he told me chuckling.

"Stay with me." I told again.

"All my life sweetheart." he whispered and kissed me briefly on my lips until I was breathless. And that kiss has got so much meaning.

He pulled back and my stomach growled simultaneously. I hid my head in his chest out of shame, he chucked and took the intercom.

He told the maid to prepare something which I didn't listen, my current thinking is... will I puke again if I have my food.

Aarggg... This is worse.

After an hour our maid came inside knocking the door with a tray full of mouth watering food. Usually I am a very shy person, but today I didn't mind her looking at me cuddled to Ahad.