Chapter 1

Here ya bitches go

---

A thick wooden wall teetered on it's side, as it was attempting to be lifted into a network of its kind. The woode was finely carved and sturdily nailed together with another plank of the exact same size. Vik knew it had to be this thick and heavy to keep out the dinosaurs, or 'monsters' as his boyfriends preferred to call them. He struggled to push the solid wooden plank into place with the others, and he was about to give up, when a stronger pair of hands replaced his own. Vik looked up to see JJ, smiling at him like he was the sun.

"We're heading out now Star." JJ stated as he helped Vik push up the board and fit it into the gap.

Vik frowned, wiped the sweat off his forehead, and faced JJ with crossed arms. "And I suppose there is no point in begging you too let me come along?"

"Vik..."

"No! I don't understand why I can't come out with you guys!" Vik yelled, flaying his hands around, "You've held me here for a year! A whole, fucking year JJ!"

"Vik, we do this because we love you." JJ sighed and looked at the smaller boy with troubled eyes.

Vik swallowed the lump in his throat and suddenly felt deflated. He looked at the floor as he spoke next, "Well if this is love, then I don't want it." He turned sharply and headed towards the house, not bringing himself to look up at JJ as he did so.

The house was two storeys high and was held up by tall stone pillars. The roof was made of dried clay slabs, messily stuck together, and the walls were made of the same reinforced wood that surrounded the settlement. The place was messy, the storage compartments upstairs were unorganised, but it was home to the six boys. (Though Vik found it weird that there were seven beds placed.)

Upon entering the double doors, Vik went straight to his feather bed, ignoring Tobi when he smiled at Vik in greeting.

Instantly, Tobi knew something had upset Vik and he went over to investigate, and to give some form of comfort. He sat on the edge of Vik's bed, where the smaller boy lay facing away from him, and was curled up in a ball.

"Vikky baby, what's wrong?" Tobi questioned, and was only met with silence in response. He grew more concerned.

"Vik, tell me what is wrong." He said more softly, placing a hand on Vik's shoulder.

A sniff. "You can only help if you tell me why I can't leave this darned place." The words weren't said lightly.

Tobi froze, Vik felt it. Deep inside a little voice told him that his fiver lovers didn't actually trust him. But he couldn't think that true, right?

"Vik, star, we... can't." Tobi sighed, feeling guilty as Vik curled up tighter around himself.

Another sniff, and now a quiet sob, and Tobi broke. He sighed more deeply before leaning down over to Vik's ear.

"Maybe it is time we tell you about Ethan." Tobi paused and gave Vik a sad smile, as the younger twisted his body around to gaze at him in astonishment.

"Tobi, I-"

"Tomorrow though." Vik just caught the glisten of a tear in Tobi's eyes, "Tomorrow."

"I'm sorry Tobs." Vik murmured.

Tobi embraced Vik suddenly, one filled with passion and love. It surprised Vik and he figured this was a sensitive topic for Tobi, and resorted to embracing the boy back with as much love and passion as he had received. Tobi wriggled himself further into Vik's bed and covers, then kissed Vik delicately on the forehead.

"Ssh, sleep Star."

Enlightened with the new news and the exhaustion of the day (and because Tobi was so warm), Vik fell asleep with 'Ethan' on his mind and the thought of what tomorrow would bring.

---

It's short, but it's something right? And you got some Vobi action ;)