A Night at the Movies

"Ticket for two please." You walked up to the guy in the telephone booth. He smiled back at you and grabbed two tickets.

"That will be 15 dollars." He said. You then shrugged your purse off of your right shoulder and held it out in front of you. You opened it up to grab your wallet out.

As you were about to grab your wallet, a guy from behind you grabbed your purse out of your hands and took off with it.

"HEY!" You yelled as you started to run after the thief.

The guy was fast, and you were slow. Especially since you were wearing heels tonight.

And just like that, you tripped over your own feet and fell to the ground. You cursed at yourself.

As you got up you heard a man yell. Then you heard the sound of someone getting hit. Not long after you heard it, the sound stopped. You started to panic as you heard footsteps approaching you.

Doing the only thing you could think of, you ran and hid. You were freaked beyond believable. Your hiding spot was being crouched down behind a trash can.

"Y/N it's just me." Said a familiar voice. You cautiously peeked out from behind your hiding spot to see your boyfriend, Mikleo, holding your stollen purse.

"Don't scare me like that Mikleo." You said as you came out from behind your hiding spot. He smiled when he saw you.

"Hiding behind your natural habitat I see." Mikleo teased.

"Shut up." You said. The two of you laughed. Mikleo held out your purse and you walked up to him and grabbed it. You then hugged him.

"Thank you Mikleo."

"No problem babe."

"Question though.. Since when did you beat people up? And how did you know that it was my purse?"

Mikleo smiled at you, giving you that look that told you that you should know why. You smiled and shook your head.

"Never mind." You smiled.

"Shall we?" Mikleo asked you as he held out his hand. You smiled as you took his hand into yours. The two of you started to walk back to the movie theater.

Time skip~

"So sorry about earlier." You nervously laughed at the guy in the booth.

"Nothing to worry about ma'am." The guy smiled. "Please see this movie for free, as an apology for earlier."

"R-really?" You asked surprised. The guy handed you two tickets and you took them from him.

"Thank you sir!" You smiled. He nodded at you as Mikleo put a hand on your shoulder and the two of you walked into the movie theater.

Since Beauty and the Beast recently came to theaters, you and Mikleo headed to the room where it was playing in. As you went to walk into the room, Mikleo pulled on your arm making you stop.

"What is it Mikleo?" You asked.

"Do you want some popcorn or something to drink before we walk in there Y/N?" Mikleo asked. You didn't even realize that you two had already passed the confessions. You smiled and nodded yes.

"I'll go ahead and go into the room and grab two seats. Who knows how pact it will be later." You smiled at Mikleo. Mikleo back and leaned down to plant a kiss on your forehead before he ran off to grab some popcorn and a drink.

You turned around and walked into the room. As the seats came into view, you happened to notice a familiar face. You walked up the stairs leading to the row that she was sitting in.