Chap 18

pic of Robin

~Aiden~

"So are you done with, you know what?" Liam whispered in ear as we were sitting on the gym bleachers.

It was PE the last period of the day and his class had to share our teacher because theirs was on maternity leave. So Liam was going to be in my class for the rest of the semester. I didn't know how I felt about it, he just made me nervous. But I knew after yesterday he was going to be a cool ally, what with the whole Aiden against the school thing.

"I... I don't know" I answered truthfully. He knew my problem and he made it clear he wasn't going to stop trying to help so why lie to him.

"You're doing well though, you've been clean since Saturday I can see it in your eyes. There much clearer and you're not yelling at people to 'suck your balls' and whatnot." he joked. I nodded, I let out an embarrassing laugh.

"I did that?" I asked him. He nodded,

"Yes and it would have been funny under different circumstance. I just want you healthy Aiden. And taking this drugs is going to hurt you one day and I can't have that." he told me a sincere look in his eyes. I looked over at him surprised that he cared so much.

"Promise me you won't do it anymore." he begged with his beautiful eyes.

I didn't answer him instead I turned to look around the gym watching everyone talking or playing basketball. The teacher had given us a free day so I decided to relax. Liam bent back on his elbow watching me, I could feel his eyes on my back.

"Liam!" Some guy called him from the court, "Come join us man". Liam hesitated for a second before getting up and headed over.

I watched them pass him the ball and he took off; dodging the others with inhuman reflexes and speed. I watched in awe as he swept the floor with them all. He high fived some tall black guy. I laughed when our PE teacher joined in cracking jokes with the guys. The game progressed and things were getting heated and I mean in both ways. A groan slipped from my lips as I saw Liam snatch his shirt off along with a couple others but they were nothing compared to him. He was like a god out there; a muscular Adonis with sweaty delectable abs and biceps and I was drooling over his prominent V-line just before it disappeared into his shorts.

This is torture! UGH!

"Well you look like you're really in this game" I jumped from the voice. Snapping my head to the side I looked up to find a very pretty girl with dyed red hair standing over me. Her genuine looking smile lowered my guard a bit.

"Yeah" I muttered.

She laughed and sat next to me and held out her hand,

"I'm Robin and your Aiden right?" I nodded slowly and shook her hand.

"That's me" she flashed me a pair of impressive pearly whites.

"I'm kind of new here" she confessed, "But I have heard all about you"

"That's, that's great." I muttered. She laughed again, she sure is happy.

"Don't worry I love that your gay" she stated

My eyes widened at her,

"Really?" I asked. She nodded enthusiastically,

"Hell yeah, it so nice to have a fellow gay around here" she said shocking the hell out of me.

"Y-you're....?"

"Loud and proud" her big brown eyes gazing at me excitedly. "Girls all day" she said slapping my shoulder. I smiled at her feeling a weight being lifted off my shoulders.