Chapter 18- Scene 2

(A/N): The dance above is the one that you do with J-hope. I hope that you like it. It took me a while to find one that I thought was perfect.

The director of the MV is shouting directions telling you where to go and how to get there. You ,however, are still flustered by what took place with Taehyung less than five minutes ago and you feel your stomach churn as butterflies run loose.

"It's time for a costume change Ms. (L/N)" a voice says from behind you. You turn to see the Noona who had helped you earlier with hair and makeup.

"Costume change?" You wonder out loud. " I thought I was staying in this dress the whole time."

"That was the initial plan, but the director decided he wanted to give you a unique costume for each boy. J-hope is even changing. They decided that the two of you are going to dance together for this scene." She explains. You let out a sigh of relief.

"At least that's something I know how to do." You say feeling less stressed than your previously had. She smiles at you reassuringly.

"If it helps I thought that you did an amazing job with Taehyung. It was almost as if the two of you were actually a couple." she tells you. You feel you cheeks heat up at the comment.

"Don't let him know you think that." You mutter mostly to yourself but you are sure that she heard it because she laughs a little.

"Sure thing, now what do you say we get you changed into something else." Noona says guiding you to a dressing room.

"Okay." You say.

When you walk out you are no longer wearing a dress which you are very happy about. Instead you are now wearing Adidas leggings, a white loose shirt, and Adidas superstars. Your hair is pulled back into a messy bun and you are void of jewelry other than the small stud earrings Noona insisted you wear. The scene has change from a restaurant to a dance studio. This causes you to smile because this is the one place you have always felt truly at home. J-hope joins you soon after. He is all smiles just as you are. The both of you are dancers afterall. The director couldn't have picked a better scene for the two of you.

"Alright. This one is pretty simple. All you have to do is dance." The director calls out to the two of you. The lights dim suddenly and the song starts to play.

J-hope approaches you and when he's about a foot away he stands behind you.You cross your arms over your chest as if you are too shy to dance with him.

"May I?" He ask in a hushed voice placing his hands on your shoulders. You smile at him over your shoulder and the two of you join hands starting your dance. You dance as if you have been dancing with each other all your life. It is as if the two of you were meant to be. As the song progresses so does your dancing. There are instances when you aren't in his arms as you dance, but the intimacy of the dance still resides. One of Jimin's  high notes rings through the makeshift dance studio and J-Hope suddenly picks you up and twirls you around. You let out a gasp of surprise before wrapping your legs around his waste and allowing him to twirl you around. When he places you back on the floor the two of you separate dancing eccentrically as if an unknown energy has surged through the both of you.

At the end of the song the two of you stand in each other's arms. You smile at J-hope and he smiles back. You hear applause and you jump away from him. You had completely forgotten about the audience you had

"That was amazing!!" Yells the director. "Are you sure you guys haven't already practiced this." You laugh at the comment to hide your embarrassment.

"No sir. We've never practiced." You admit.

"I guess we're just compatible." J-hope says at your side. You pretend not to hear the double meaning in his words and change the subject.

"It took me by  surprise when you picked me up." You tell him. "I had no clue you were that strong."

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He says looking down.

"You didn't scare me silly. I thought it was amazing." You praise him. His smile returns .

"Thank you (Y/N)." He says.

"Would you two stop flirting." says Yoongi. He steps onto the dance floor and pushes you away from J-hope in a childish way.

"Oh, " You say poking Yoongi's cheek. "Don't tell me you're jealous oppa." Yoongi frowns at you while J-Hope laughs at your remark.

"Why would I be jealous ?" He says "I just want to get the filming over with so that I can go home and take a nap." You roll your eyes at him.

"Don't lie. " You say with a sly smirk on your face and then you turn away before he has a chance to make a retort.

"(Y/N) it's time for your next costume." the makeup Noona says. You reply with a small nod.

"Do you know who I am shooting with next?" You wonder.

"I think I heard the director say that it was Jin." She says. "Why?"

"I was just curious."