Valentine's Day Prompts - Part 2

Here's another set :)

1. 100 Reasons
JJ, after looking online for diy V-Day presents, decides to give his boyfriend Vik a classic "jar of 100 reasons I love you". He painstakingly writes out 100 tiny slips of paper, but, since it's JJ, and we all know how JJ is, Vik opens his 100 papers to find what is pretty much 100 reasons why Vik is good in bed. Is this  Oneshot just funny, or does it end in a smut scene where Vik or JJ chooses randomly from the jar a bunch of times and does whatever it says? (Alternately they try to do all 100)

(If you don't plan to do the prompt, comment what you imagine some of the slips might say XD)

2. On Camera
Simon does a PO box video on Valentine's Day, but Josh had decided to take out everything from the PO box and send Simon around 10 packages, of roses, chocolates, and/or sex toys. How does Simon react to the surprise and what happens afterwards? (It's writer's choice whether the presents were just really nice Valentines gifts from Josh, or if the older meant it completely as a joke but Simon turns it into something more.)

3. Breakfast in Bed?
Josh and Simon (sorry for the same ship twice, these two are just the only ones in the house who can cook) both have the idea of making the other breakfast in bed. When they meet downstairs, after the awkward realization that they both had the same idea, they decide that instead of wasting their early wake-up, they'll battle to make the best breakfast in bed, the unexpected judges and receivers of these meals being Vik and JJ, respectively.

Bonus: if the breakfasts are full of really corny Valentine's Day stuff like heart shaped pancakes or pink lemonade.

Comment the best ship, as well as any specific ships, genres, or AUs you want for the third segment of Valentine's Day Prompts 😊