Chapter 33.

I snuggle into the pillow, a little more closer.

Oh its so cozy!!. And warm.!!

I nuzzle it in my sleep. Oh its scent is good too, like strong-leather-chocolate. I try to pull the pillow closer to me but it didn't even move a little. I try again to pull the pillow closer to me, my eyes still close, But it didn't move again. Then I move my fingers on the pillow, but my fingers feel something rough, Pricky and wet beneath them.

Wet!!

I open my one eyes lazily and close it again.

Oh-so-its-randhir!!!

Within next moment my eyes went open wide. Oh damn its Randhir.

My fingers on his lips and the stubble of his chin, his face inches apart from my face. His one hand beneath me and one around my waist, holding me closer. Our legs tan...gled to each other. Our frame plastered to each other. Aaaaannd he is shirtless. My other hand on his chest,feeling his soft rhythmic heartbeat. His body radiating heat to my body. He is sleeping beside me. So so so close to me...

Oh damn damn damn!!!

Okay!!

Pheww!! Its like.... Hotness overload.

I look up at him. Making sure not to wake him up and try to free up my legs from his.

OK legs done!!

I look up at him again making sure not to wake him up, I try to remove his hand from my waist. His hand kindda seems heavy!!.
OK let's try. I hold his arm lightly and try to lift it up.

Did you notice the word "try" above.

Then I used my second hand, shuffling a little in his arm.

He squint him eyes a little and groans.. And hold me tighter and closer from his arm. And dip his neck in the hollow of my neck. His lips brushed against my shoulder and his hot breaths falling against my neck.

Oh holy Angeles! Holy Angeles! Holy Angeles.!!!..

I don't know, but I'm feeling so warm so suddenly. I just want to snuggle closer ....in his warmth.

By the way, that groan sounds so sexy!!

Shut up Sanyukta!! Mocks my mind.

I look up at the wall clock.

6:59...!!

Oh shit shit shit!!

My alarm is about to be ring at 7.00.
Oh damn damn damn!!!,

No no no. I don't want him to see us like this.. I mean....it will be embarrassing ....oh God..

I tried once more to get our from the grip but nothing ....
As the alarm began to beep I close my eyes and pretend to sleep.

Oh holy angels! Save me...

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...