Chapter 3-Crumbling Dreams

(A/N:Still reading the book I see, surprised a little. Hope you like this chapter even though it might be short, but trust me... I probably spent hours on this chapter so don't talk shit about it.)

(Michelle's P.O.V.)

"Father, are you sure you are aloud in the Convention...? I'm pretty sure your plan might not work..." I Said, as I looked at my Father, as he was driving to the Freddy's Anime Convention.

"Michelle, you know Henry is the one who Stole Circus Baby from me. If he wanted to ruin my chances at beating his Company, he would steal a robot advanced more then mine..." Father said in response to what I said, as he kept his eyes on the road.

"But Father, there is no chance that you might run his Convention out of business... Every other day there is always a car or so..." I Said as I looked back at the road.

"Yes I know... And you are right. There is A car outside the Convention, not many cars, but a car" He said, noticing what I said.

I sighed as I looked down, waiting until we arrived at the Convention. Just the sight of an animatronic might make me disgusted after what happened to my little Sister... Died Of Spring lock failure... And I still regret it to this day. And then my other little sister, mysteriously disappeared. I honestly think she possibly died... But I hope she didn't die by an animetronic. I am the only child left in my family, I thought I would never be an only child. I think my dad is psychotic... And he has been acting psychotic since my siblings passed away...

(Andrew's P.O.V.)
I woke up, as I felt something on my chest... I placed my hand on the thing, and I felt some sort of... Ear? I looked down at my chest, as I noticed Mangle was asleep on my chest.

"Mangle...?" I Said as I moved my hand away from her head.

"Wait... Please... It is not time for my shift yet Foxy..." Mangle Said, as I heard her calm, shy voice again.

"Mangle... Please?" I Said as I caressed her cheek, trying to test how shy she might be.

I saw her opens slowly and blush, looking at me. Her squinted eyes soon widened, noticing exactly who I was.

"Andrew?! Y-You're awake!!" Mangle Said, as a little smirk appeared on her face.

"You seem surprised... Like you weren't gonna expect me to wake up..." I Said getting up, as I felt the side of me, as I couldn't feel pain, scab, or bandages... Did I get healed somehow...?

I looked on my side where the wound used to be, and it was just gone.

"Ummm... Mangle!" I Said, realizing who I have to see right now.

"Yes... Andrew?" She responded, looking at me.

"Where is Baby? I need to talk to her" I Said looking back at Mangle.

"Ummmm... I think she is outside helping The Puppet..." She Said as she avoided my gaze and looked away, as she was still blushing.

"Oh.....okay..." I Said, as I got ready to go outside but then I remembered.

"So uh... Where is my shirt?" I Said as I turned back and looked at Mangle again.

"Its right here, but... It might smell like Foxy since she was wearing it while she was sleeping..." Mangle Said, as she handed me the black shirt that was under my hoodie.