Epilogue

Eight months later...

Olivia's POV

So much had happened for the last couple of months. We went back to my hometown after staying for two weeks in London. One week later, I found out I was pregnant again.

I was completely surprised and unprepared. I got pregnant again with David's child.

I seemed lost at first but when I was driving home after the doctor's appointment, I felt extremely blessed and elated. I even cried in the kitchen while I was looking for my favorite flavor of ice cream, my black forest ice cream. I ate the whole container while sobbing.

David stayed with us, with me. He had been great.

When he saw me sitting on the floor eating ice cream while sobbing, he was frightened that something had happened to me. He hugged me tenderly and he was completely confused. He stayed with me until I calmed down.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out without hesitation. He was caught off guard.

"Did you say you're having another baby?" He questioned me astonishingly.

"No! I said I'm pregnant! You made me pregnant again!" I snapped trying to hold my tears while holding the spoon.

"We have a new baby?"

Is this man in a different dimension?

"I just told you." I groaned in irritation. Damn hormones.

The next thing he did shocked me.

He yelled in happiness and jumped in the air.  "Yes! Yes! Yes! Woohooo!"

"I knew it. I knew it!" He celebrated like he just won a lottery.

I glared at him blankly.

"Thank you, baby!" He kissed me all over my face while I was still sitting on the floor holding the container.

"Did you plan it?" I asked him.

"Of course, I did!" He grinned.

I started to cry again but I didn't know why. He hushed me down but I couldn't contain my tears.

"You planned it!" I smacked his chest but he chuckled back.

"What will I do now? I got two kids to take care of." I continued sobbing.

"I'm here. I will never leave you, never again." He kissed my temple while rubbing my back.

"What should you do now? You have to get a job! What will you feed us?"

"Baby, I owned a company. And I have the money to spend for a lifetime."

I just remembered. I cried more.

"Honey, please stop crying."

"Look at my ice cream! It melted already. How should I eat this?"  I scolded him between my hiccups.

"I'll buy you a new super frozen one. Just please don't cry." I knew he was trying to soothe me but when I looked at my thoroughly-melted ice cream, I cried harder.

"You better!"

He helped me to the couch and he went out to buy more ice creams for me.

****

David's POV

After 30minutes in the grocery store, I drove back to the house carrying 10 containers of black forest ice creams. I was extremely thrilled when Olivia told me she was pregnant again. I couldn't even ask for more.