54.The bad boy stole my bra

Title: The bad boy stole my bra

Author: cherry_cola_x 

Summary:

Picture this: You wake up in the middle of the night, swamped in your star wars covers and completely and utterly groggy to the extent that you look like something from the Monsters Inc. movie. You hear a sound, so you sit up and turn your lamp on, and that's when you see it. Your new neighbour, clambering halfway through your window (Still managing to look like some sort of a Greek god, I may add) holding your MICKEY MOUSE BRA. What do you do?

Well, you scream obviously. Then what?

Why, you get revenge of course.

Status: completed, 36 parts

Review:

While reading the title of the book I was like who the fudge keep a title like that. But yeah who am I to judge.

Well another bad boy story, ya so i like bad boys. Duh. Alec claims to be a bad boy but he is sweet. Too sweet.

This is not a story of bad boy falling for a nerd. Riley and Alec are neighbours. A dare is what collides their part. Good pranks around the book.

In love with Riley as a character. She has her reasons to stay from dating. And whats the hurray. Alec is a player and yeah popular does that qualify as a bad boy. All the supporting characters are quite the life of this book. Millie sweet I love you. Riley's mom is goals.

This book gives you that feeling when your crush has a crush back on you.

Simple, high school, light hearted book. Overall a good read. Beach moments are my personal favorites.

Bad things happens, time doesn't stop and so not life. So move on.

Happy Reading

P.S. I had to reread this book just to write this review. So you better like it. No regret.