Chapther Thirteen

As soon as my lip touches his and he enters his tongue in my month I feel so weird and guilty. I feel like I miss Ian and even though he cheated on me I couldn't stop my mind from thinking of him and from thinking I miss him. I wish I was kissing Ian. My mind was telling me to stop and not make his same mistake.
The vodka was having a weird effect on me.
He removes my shirt and smirks "I missed this"
And I missed Ian.
How can I miss someone and hate him at the same time?
He cheated on me.
"I am too drunk"
I breathed in sigh and he looks at me.
"No you aren't. You don't look like this when you're too drunk."
He removes my bra and kisses my breast.
"I just can't..."
The door opens and Ian enters in.
I roll my eyes. We weren't doing anything.
Why do I always get caught in those situations. A part of me was glad because Ian saw us and he could feel the same way I felt when I caught him cheating.
With only a small detail of difference. I didn't really cheated but he did.

"Oh wow. I came here to make sure you're OK. And of course you are." He says.
Denny laughs "Obviously. She Is."

Ian moves closer to him preparing his hand to punch him.
"I am NOT talking to you.
You are a fucking retarded dumbass who tries to have sex with drunk girls." He pulled back his hand to punch him.
I put my shirt on and quickly thrust myself between them and Ian hits the wall not to hit me.
"I am not drunk. And you are the only dumbass here" I scream.
"Thanks baby." Denny smirks and lays his hand on my boob whose nipple was showing for not having any bra on.
Ian glowers Denny and scream back to me.
"What the hell do you want?"
"I want you to fuck off!" I go out the room and quickly walk away looking for the way out.

I get a taxi and arrive home super late.
Shit, my mom tomorrow will be super mad at me.

~*the next morning*~

The alarm clocks and I let out an angry scream.
"Oh god. You look awkward." My mom noted and I nod letting my bored and lazy ass fall on the chair.
On the table there were pancakes croissants and a coffee.
Since when was my mom cooking for us?
"I bought them." She says and everything seems normal now.

"But tell me what have you done yesterday night or you won't be able to eat any of them."
The smell of hot croissants and coffe was going to make me hurl so I say what I had to say.

"I've been to a party. And hangover is what effects me right now so let me eat those croissants" I beg my mom . And she gives me a croissant.

"What is an hangover" Sophia asks and mom rolls her eyes.

"Don't go to school and take a pill or something. Come on, you know things better than I do. Take a rest and DO NOT invite boys here okay?" My mom says with annoyance.

"Nah don't worry. Ian and I broke up."

Well not yet.

"Fine. Come on Sophia. Say bye to Ele and get ready for school."

They go out and I run to lay on my bed again. All I want to do now is sleep.
But someone rings the bell. I assume It's probably my mom who forgot something.
Such a perfect and control freak woman in everything but she still forgets the house key most of the time.

I open the door "Did you forgo..."

IAN

WHAT WAS IAN DOING HERE

"What are you doing here?" I scream rolling my eyes.

"Talk." He shrugs his shoulders and walks in.

"I don't want to talk to you. you cheated on me." I lock the door just in case my mom wants to enter again.

"First of all I DIDN'T cheat on you. Second, if I did would it be a good excuse for cheating on me back? It only makes you look like a slut"

I slap him and he looks at me surprised.
"Do not try to call me slut again."

why was I getting so mad over it? I should be used to it. I mean, I always had boyfriends but it was fine to cheat on each other. With Ian it's different. he makes me feel things any other boy made me felt before but mostly it was physical attraction.

"I don't know why we are doing it." He admits.
"We are not used to doing those things. We should stop and start our usual life. This dating thing is ruining us. We should come back to our life and maybe have fun together when we want to. Basically it's so obviously you can't stay away from me."

I raise my eyebrow we were back at flirting as before of coming into a relationship.

"I agree with you about the whole speech except the final part."
I smirk and he does the same.
"I saw yesterday the way your nipple just stands. And you have the best chronic nipple-stand when I'm next to you. "
I huffed out a breath. I hate/love the fact he notices how much my body is attracted to him.

"So tell me. Is Denny as good as me."

"He is pretty good, man." I answer smiling checking the change of his facial expression.

I laugh lightly inside.

He leans over me brushing his lips against mine. "Not as good as me."

"And how is Rosie?" I ask.
He shrugs "not bad. But now I want another girl."

I loop my arms around his neck and pull him down the sofa with me.