32. GET IN THE CAR

"And you are done! " Cindy smiled putting down he hairdryer.

Looking up in the mirror. I was like a whole new person. Or atleast looked like a whole person.

My sides where closely shaved to my skin but you couldnt see the skin colour through my dark hair. The top was a perfect colour. Cindy dyed my roots a dark purple and the tips a neon pinky red. She did this so when my roots grow back in it looks ombre.

" You look so sick Meg!" Louis said with a giant grin.

"Holy shit!" i said touching my shaved sides.

"How much was it?" asked Louis. "only  used around 2 tubes and took 2 hours so around £47.50" replied Cindy. "No problem " Louis said taking out his wallet.

"No louis!" i warned standing up and feeling less heavy with all that hair chopped off. " I'll pay!"

"Go and sit in the car megan!" Louis just laughed at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis POV

"So is she your new girlfriend??" Cindy wondered handing me back my change.

"hoping to be soon but no" i replied placing my wallet back into my pocket.

" I haven't seen you this in-love since Rosie! and that was 4 years ago!" smiled Cindy. "I'd never thought i would have needed to love someone else after Rosie but that was before the crash.

Rosie Schummer was 14 at the time of the crash. It was August 21st. Her birthday. Her family organised a large group of friends to go to a themepark in England. It was the final ride of the evening and me and her snook onto a ride which had just closed down for the night. Me and the lads turned it on and everyone sat down to experience it. Next thing I know mine as well as 4 other carts collapsed and clashed together. Rosie died instantly and i broke both my legs and my collarbone. One of my best pal Adam and his sister Sarah aslo died that night. 6 others where injured. But that was 4 years ago.

"Sorry to bring it up, see ya in the next few weeks!" she said heading back over to brush up the hair on the floor.