19. The Club

The club where the party was held was one of the biggest clubs in L.A. It was located far from downtown so that music could be played loudly all night long and also to provide famous personalities with some of the much needed privacy they often lacked those days. It is not like paparazzi wouldn't find them there, but at least celebrities didn't have to deal with being recognized by regular people. The building had five stories and a basement. The music genre varied depending on which floor you were in. Fifth was for Latin music; fourth, country; third, R&B; second, pop; and the ground floor was for dance. Rap and hip hop blasted through the basement speakers but nobody there really listened to it, since the basement was the space where drugs were sold, bought and, basically, done. Lauren would spend most of her time on the first or third floors and bring her dates to the fifth one. She occasionally visited the basement, but that night she would limit herself to drinking.

Since Lauren and Louis had accessed the club through the street entrance, they were on the ground floor. The club had been specially decorated for the occasion and so, you could see the VMAs logo everywhere. The interior designer had chosen black and white to be the party theme colors. As a result, everything in there was either black or white, including the furniture, staff uniforms and even the LED-lit dancefloor. The place was altogether crowded, it was the biggest afterparty Lauren had ever organized. She was kind of anxious about how the night would turn out to be for everyone attending, she wanted the party to be an absolute success. However, she tried to brush off these thoughts and make the most of her night. After warning Louis not to go to the basement for obvious reasons, Lauren headed to the bar.

An attractive, blue-eyed brunette stood behind the counter, skillfully pouring Vodka into small glasses for a group of already drunk guys that unashamedly complimented her gorgeous body. Lauren rolled her eyes, annoyed by the unnecessary comments the men made, but the girl simply ignored them, she was so used to it, it didn't bother her anymore. The bartender's name was Meg and she had been working at the club for half a year, Lauren being already acquainted with her. Lauren barely remembered the night they met, she only knew she was very high and had flirted with her the same way the men were doing now. However, Meg had been receptive to her advances and they had ended up making out in the club's restroom. They had never hooked up, but Lauren knew that whenever she wanted to, Meg would be up for it.

"Lauren! It's been a while since I last saw you. The usual?" Meg's face lit up the moment her eyes landed on the famous singer.

"Not today. I want you to double the alcohol tonight".

"As you wish," the brunneted complied. "But tell me, what is bothering you so much?" Meg's voice carried a hint of curiosity, as she stared directly into Lauren's eyes.

"Why do you assume something's bothering me?" Lauren replied defensively.

"Well, the fact that you wanna get drunk as fast as possible and that furious look in your eyes pretty much give you away."

Camila. Camila is bothering me. She and her damn brown eyes. She and her  damn hot body. She and her damn weathercock attitude I can't understand at all. I can't get her out of my head and that's what fucking bothers me!, Lauren wanted to respond.

"I don't wanna talk about it," she said instead. "Just give me my whisky," she demanded, somehow rudely.

As the brunette handed her the brown liquid filled glass, one of the men next to them shouted, as inebriated as he was.

"I bet the green eyed girl would feel amazing on all fours".

"What did you say?" Lauren promptly asked, facing the guy, as his friends laughed obnoxiously at his comment. The man froze, not knowing what to do, since he hadn't expected Lauren to actually stand up to him. He seemed lost, all the confidence he had displayed a minute ago had vanished due to the girl's intervention.

"C'mon, repeat what you said," Lauren instigated him, clearly trying to start some kind of confrontation.

"Leave it, Lauren. He's not worth it," Meg chimed in, pulling Lauren by the arm and putting some distance between them and the group of men. "My shift ends in half an hour, could you please stay here without gettng into any trouble until I stop working? Then we can do more interesting things, if you want..." Meg posed suggestively.

"I think so" Lauren answered, her signature smirk drawn onto her lips.

"Will you behave, Lauren?" Meg asked, still not sure of leaving the singer alone.

"For now, yes. About later, I can't make any promises," Lauren replied boldly, making Meg blush as she turned around to go attend other customers.

Lauren ordered two more drinks while sitting up for the brunette. However, she didn't feel like she had been waiting for a long time when she saw Meg walking towards her, not wearing the staff uniform, but a quite revealing cobalt blue dress, that perfectly matched the girl's eyes. Lauren quickly did a double take while finishing her drink to then take Meg's hand and lead her to the dance floor.

There, they started to move against each other, following the frenetic rhythm of the music. Alhough they first danced facing each other, Meg soon turned around to frantically grind her ass on Lauren's front. She reclined her head on the Lauren's uncovered shoulder and started distributing sloppy kisses on the pale girl's neck. Lauren just enjoyed the sensation, as she strongly grabbed Meg's hips, pulling the woman closer to her body. After staying in this position for a while, Meg stopped all movement and turned around to face Lauren again, resting both of her hands on the raven haired girl's neck.

"Wanna go to my place?" Meg asked, her eyes half filled with lust, half filled with doubt. They had never gotten this far, and Meg wasn't sure how would Lauren react to her proposition.

"Thought you'd never ask," Lauren replied, already heading to the club's exit.

A/N: I know it's been a while since I last updated and you have every right to hate me for that. Also, would you say that Lauren is "cheating" on Camila if she spends the night with Meg, even though she and Camila are not dating?