8: Hayley's Past

Authors Note: I have decided to start off with Hayley's story. Just so you guys can feel the pain of waiting to here Rin's and Emma's story. Just to let you know. Later I will go back and edit the end of the last chapter so it flows nicer.

Suddenly I was not in the basement anymore. I was, at school. Boys past me in the halls and I thought of who I would end up with. The typical day. To be honest I have always wanted to date, even if no one says yes. For some reason all of the boys think I'm weird, insane, or just plain creepy. Like, how is that possible. I am the sweetest, kindest, and a most lovely person I know.

Then came the boy, a new student. He was so cute. The muscles in his arms were big and strong. He was tall, had a clear face. Dark brown hair and brown chocalate eyes that you could just die in.

"Hey. What's your name?" I asked him. He turned and met my gaze.

"Oh. My name is Jack. What's you name?" he answered me, AND asked a question! This is the best day of my life.

"Hayley." I replied back. He smiled. OMG his teeth were so white!

"Nice name. By the way, do you know where Mr. Carl's room is at?" Another question! He asked me another queston! Am I dreming!? How much better can this guy get!?

"Yeah. I'm going that way myself. My next class is right across the hall from his." I said.

"Thanks." he replied. I walked down the hall to the classes. He followed close behind.

"So. Have you been going here long?" he asked me.

"I guess. Four years or so."

"I just moved here from New York. I have to tell you though, this place is A LOT smaller." he chatted with me all the way to class.

"Here's Mr. Carl's room. I'm going to be going to Ms. Sparks. I'll see you later." I said. Then we both walked away into each other's classes.

*Time Skip*

That was a long time ago. Now it has been almost a while year after Jack came to our school and we actually became boyfriend and girlfriend. I remember it like it was yesterday. The day he asked me out.

"You sure you don't think i'm crazy."

"I think your insane. But that's okay, because the sane people are no fun." he smiled.

"Thanks."

That was so sweet of him. Then my phone rang. I opened it to see a text from Jack. I smiled and read it.

++++++++++++++

Tuesday
Hayley, can I talk to you?

Yeah. What up?

I know that we are having such a fun time being together

Where are you going with this?

I'm breaking up with you.

Why?
Hello?
Are you there?
Answer me?

Wednesday

YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME

I have already told you. We are over.

++++++++++

That was the last text conversation we had. Tears fell down my face and I through the phone down on the ground. The screen shattered as tears fell from my eyes. Why? Why would he do that to me? Then I had an idea.

"If he doesn't want me. Then he gets no one."

When I went to school the next day I was so ready to see Jack. I walked through the halls searching for him. I went outside. He ditched all of his classes today. Where could he be. Behind the building, I saw two people on a bench. One was my friend Sofia. And the other was my X. Jack. They were kissing each other. That was the girl he dumped me for. My friend. Without thinking I picked up a stick off the ground and snuck up bendind them and hit them on the head. They both fell, unconscious. I growled and pulled my car up close. I opened the trunk and through both of them in.

"This is what he gets." I jumped in the front seat and drove off to my house. My mom and dad aren't home because they were both at work. I lugged the two in the house and brought them down the stairs to the basement. I looked for something I can bind them with.

"Why do we not have any rope." So instead I grabbed a garden hose and tied Jack up to a piller with that. Then I got some christmas lights and tied up Sofia. I sat and waited for them to wake up paitently, making sure I keep an eye on the time for my parents. When I finally heard a movement I looked up to be greeted with my X who slowly opened his eyes. Once he got a grasp on his sorrounding he looked around frantically.

"Well hi." I said.

"Hayley. I told you. I ended it."

"Exactly." then Sofia woke up.

"Hayley?"

"What kind of friend would go and date her besties X?" I said tapping my chin. I heard steps down the stairs. Shit! My father is home. He looked at me with shock.

"Hayley! What did you do?!" he yelled.

"Nothing much." he walked up grabbed my arm.

"Go upstairs. Your mom will here about this when she get's home." I narowed my eyes.

"Dad. Let's be honest. They deserved this." the look in his eyes gleamed into my soul.

"Upstairs. Now." he ordered. I sighed and sulked upstairs. Why did he stop me? I don't see what was so bad about taking them here. I just wanted an answer out of them. Eventually the pareents of both Sofia and Jack sued my parents and me on account of me abducting them. As a result of the trial they decided to send me to the Fairy Fun asylum as my sentence.

There I met Marcie and Emma. Adding Rin in a few years later.

-------------------
Well I think that was weird. Oh well, hope you like the chapter. See you guys soon.

Word Count: 1007