Draco x Reader ~ BTS

Requested by: BangtanLife113!

Sorry for the people who requested something. I have so much work on school and my other books but I'm trying! Love you guys 💚

-

'You're going to love it! I promise.' You smiled while pulling Draco up the stairs towards your room.

'Why do I have to listen to this?' Draco whined while sitting down on your bed.

'Because you're my best friend and I want you to show me some interest in things I like. Besides, the guys in this band are sooooo hot.'

Draco sighed. You had been going on and on about this new boyband called BTS. You couldn't stop saying how hot they were and why you wanted to meet them so badly. It was driving him insane. He couldn't take it that you said that you liked a band more then him.

You grabbed your cd's and your cd player. You put them down in the floor and put on your favorite song if them. (You can enter it yourself It's your personal choice) Draco sighed and listened with you. You sang with the lyrics.

'How do you know this lyrics? I can't even understand it.'

'I listened to it a lot.' You just spoke.

Draco sighed. This was muggle music. How could you enjoy this? He thought. But the more songs he listened the more interesting, even fun, it became.

'So that was it... what did you think?' You asked.

Could he tell you that he liked muggle music? Wasn't that a bit... anti-draco?

'I don't know... not really my thing.' He spoke.

You sighed and cleaned up your things.

'That's a shame. I hoped you would like it.'

'Sorry... muggle music isn't my thing.'

'I know. Sorry to put you through a listening session.'

'It's fine.'

Draco got up and you walked with him into the common room. Gregory and Vincent were waiting for the two of you.

'And?' Gregory asked.

'Not his thing.' You sighed.

'We told you. It's not Dracos style. Well, let's get food!' Vincent spoke.

You nodded and you all walked towards the great hall. The music was still stuck in Dracos head and he could help it. Why was this happening? He sighed and tried his best not to sing as he tried to get another song stuck in his head.

You sat down in the great hall and grabbed some food. Draco ate as well and was very quiet. He was afraid that if he opened his mouth his favorite BTS song would come out and not English words.

'Draco... are you alright?' You asked.

'I-I'm fine.'

'But guys, seriously. You should look at my cd's the guys in that band are so hot.'

'If you like boys who wear eyeliner.' Draco scoffed. 

You looked at him.

'What the hell is wrong with you?'

'Why are you wasting your time on a band except for finding a real guys. Why don't you look at what's here at Hogwarts? Do you really think that you can even meet them and marry them?! Please Y/N.' He sighed.