Chapter 52

"Hey mum.." Francesca said awkwardly, surrounded by her mother's boyfriend's filthy apartment. She was quickly regretting her earlier decision to follow Bellatrix, but for a split second was slightly relieved that she wasn't going out to kill people. On the other hand, now she was being stared out in her mothers biggest secret, and had no idea what to say.

"Cheska, what are you doing here?" Bellatrix asked, trying not to get angry in front of Hylo. "Also, how the hell did you get here?"

"Would you rather I told you now, or at school, because you have..umm...company right now. Also I have the rest of the staff waiting for me outside and I don't want them to leave without me." Francesca said before trying to leave the apartment.

"Chessie, wait please." Bellatrix said, waving her wand to make her daughter spin around. "You can leave in a minute, but tomorrow instead of having breakfast you will come to my quarters and discuss....this."

"But what if I get hungry?" Francesca protested, trying to avoid that awkward conversation.

"Francesca Aurora Lestrange, for once in your like can you just do what your told?" Bellatrix said, rolling her eyes. "Now go before I get annoyed."

Francesca left the room and met with Tyler, Alex and Finn, who had clearly had their glamour's removed as well. "What happened to your glamour?" Finn asked.

"My Mum....removed it." Francesca said awkwardly.

"She knows we were here?" Alex said, praying the Hufflepuff was joking. She, unfortunately, was not joking. She received a nod from Francesca.

"Lets get out of here." Finn said, and they all put there hands together. Tyler transported them outside Hogwarts again, by the forest. The four of them started to walk back into the school, it was darker now and a lot colder; weather in Scotland had never been particularly pleasant.

Then, the trees started shaking even more and Alex caught a chill. "I don't like it out here, can we just hurry up and get back into the school?"

"Do you hear that?" Francesca said, freezing on the spot.

"Hear what?" Tyler asked.

"The whispers..." Francesca muttered. "It sounds like someone's talking but I can't make out what they're saying."

"I can't hear anything, your probably just shocked or something." Finn said. " Let's keep going, come on guys."

Tyler nodded, but they were stopped again, this time by Alex. "I can hear something two.."

"Thank god, I'm not crazy." Francesca said. "How can you not hear that guys?"

"I actually have impeccable hearing, but I can't hear anything out of the ordinary. Maybe it's just something the female gender can hear, we have different frequencies that we can hear." Tyler said. "But that's just a guess."

"How are you so damn smart?" Finn asked.

Tyler shrugged. "I read."

~*~

"When do you think they'll be back?" Teddy asked. Teddy and Ana were sitting in the Hufflepuff common room, anxiously waiting for their friends return.

"I don't think they are coming back." Anastasia said, casually.

"How are you so morbid?" Teddy asked looking through the window. "They probably just got held up or something."

"Let's be honest here Teddy, we're both thinking the same thing." Anastasia said. "Bellatrix probably killed them all because she still a murderous death eater at heart who will never move on."

"What..? I was not thinking that, and don't let Chessie hear you say that, it'll really hurt her." Teddy said, still staring out of the window.

"Do you hear that?" Anastasia asked.

"Hear what?"

"That...whisper kind of sound, sounds like someone really old trying to talk but really failing." Ana explained.

"No, I don't hear anything." Teddy replied.

"Oh, it's getting louder, how can you not hear that, it really loud..." Ana said, sitting a bit more uncomfortably and biting her lip.

"Maybe you've just got a headache, I get those sometimes," Teddy shrugged and continued looking out of the window.

Ana screamed and fell on the floor, rolling around with her hands on her ears. She had tears streaming across her face and her nose had started bleeding. Teddy came up to her and held her still. "Ana, what's going on?" He asked nervously.

"Help me..." Anastasia mouthed and then for the first year Hufflepuff everything blacked out.

~*~

Finn, Tyler, Francesca and Alex had made it to the entrance of the school, the sound had slowly gone away and the girls could no longer see anything. They came in a bit secretively, it wasn't after hours yet but they weren't really supposed to be outside their common rooms without a valid explanation. The made it into the castle, and all four went their separate ways, they were all in different houses.

Francesca walked into the Hufflepuff common room too see Anastasia rolling on the floor screaming, surrounded by a crowd of other Hufflepuffs including Mindy, Bluebell and Teddy.

"Teddy, what's going on?" Francesca asked urgently, pushing her way through the crowd.

"I don't know, she just said she could hear these whispers, and then she said they got louder, the next thing I know she's like this." Teddy explained.

"We need to take her to a teacher, Teddy, you take her left arm and then I'll take her right arm. we'll take her to my mum, she apparated away just after we left." Francesca instructed, before her and Teddy carried her to Bellatrix's quarters. When they got there, they didn't even need to knock on the door before the screams called Bellatrix to the door.

"What is this racket?" Bellatrix yelled, before realising what had happened. "Teddy, Chessie, lay her on the sofa, then Teddy I want you to alert Professor McGonagall." She instructed. The pair nodded, and then Teddy ran to see the headmistress.

"Ana? Ana can you hear me?" Bellatrix asked softly. Anastasia nodded between sobs and then put her hands on her face.

Bellatrix looked over at Francesca. "I'm going to cast a deafening spell, it should hopefully stop her hearing anything, but she won't hear anything we say to her at all." Bellatrix was particularly talented at wordless magic and cast it, but to no avail. Bellatrix bit her lip. "That's weird, that means that its coming from her head, not her ears, that's why we can't hear it. But it also means I can't stop it."

The nurse came in and Anastasia was taken to the medical ward. Bellatrix and Francesca didn't discuss anything after the nurse had left with Anastasia, but it just didn't seem like the right time. Francesca was sent to bed, worried sick about Ana, and once she arrived Mindy and Bluebell's questions really didn't help.

Anastasia eventually passed out and the whispers went away, but she didn't wake up the same person. Something had changed within her, something was not the same. She had been chosen. She had the power to do amazing things, she could change the world, make it just as she wanted. Get rid of all the things that were polluting the world, like Bellatrix, that evil murderous cow that took her family away from her. She'd show them. She'd take Bellatrix away from her family, just like she had done to Ana. People were going to pay.

Yay two parts in one day! I hope you guys are enjoying this story, I still can't believe how far I've come! I rly appreciate you guys!

xoxo

Yay11123/ Juliet (my real name)