Twenty Eight

{edited}

May POV

"Has it been 5 minutes?" I ask Harry impatiently.

"It's been 30 seconds." I shrug.

"Harry, what if I am pregnant?" I ask worriedly. I look up at him. His eyes look just as scared as mine.

"Then we'll go with the flow of it."

"We just got back together and now we might be having a baby?" I ask. "Every girl in high school or even college has had casual sex. And I do it and I might be knocked up?"

"The tests can come back negative." I peed on 4 sticks. His eyes meet mine. "Just try to relax, okay?"

"Okay." I take a deep breath. His hand squeezes mine. "I'm sorry for seeming annoyed or something, I'm just scared."

"It's fine May." Harry checks his phone. "Two minutes left." I press my head against his shoulder. I bite my lower lip and try to take deep breaths.

"We'll be okay right?" I ask. "If I do have a bun in the oven?"

"Yes, we'll be fine." His lips touch my forehead.

Soon the timer goes off and I groan. My heart is racing.

Harry and I both look. "Two say positive, two say negative." I say. "What the-"

"Should I buy more?"

"I-I guess yeah." I look at the tests again. "I have to pee so it's fine if I have to take another one."

His eyes meet mine. "What? Pregnant women pee a lot?" Harry nods.

"I'll buy two more just to be safe, okay?" I nod. He gently kisses me and leaves the bathroom.

Adam rushes in before the door can even close. "Are you preggo?"

"I don't know, I took four tests. Half are positive, half are negative." He chuckles. "Harry went to get two more."

"You nervous?"

"More nervous than when I took the SAT's." Adam scrunches his face. "I just started college in August, and I still have a way to go. I don't have an actual job, and I'm 19! Harry is 21!" I exclaim. "It's only my fucking luck. I never drank, smoked, partied, but I become a fuck buddy once and I might have a kid."

"Well, I'll be an amazing babysitter. I go to community college, and my classes aren't as tough as yours so I can help out with watching it. I have a niece who's three now, but I did diapers. So, I can help with that. Harry seems uh, not really mad so that's good." Adam says.

"We just got back together not even a month ago." I say. "This will give my parents a reason to disown me. Oh god, Harry's parents. What are they going to think? What will my family think? They'll probably hate me more."

"May, if they mind they can fuck off. The best things in life happen unexpectedly." I smile gently. "But, don't work yourself up because you can have the stomach bug for all you know."

"Yep."

"And if that is the case, you should think about going on the pill." I chuckle. "Anyways, I made Ronnie go to the store to pick up food. You're a stress eater which isn't good but you need food."

"Thanks Adam." He nods.

The bathroom door opens and it's Harry. Adam excuses himself and Harry gives me the two tests to take. I take a deep breath.

~

"Take two." Harry starts the timer. His hand holds mine and I bite my lower lip.

Tomorrow we're supposed to go back home for the weekend. That should be fun.

"Did you still want to go with me tomorrow?" I ask Harry.

"Why wouldn't I?" His eyebrows furrow. I remain silent. "May, if you are pregnant I'm not blaming you. I still very much love you, okay?"

"Okay." I mutter. I press my head against his chest. "I love you too."

We sit in silence for a while. It makes me anxious.

The timer goes off and Harry and both look at each other then to the tests.

We both look at the two tests that all have the same answers.

A://N

hiii

comment goal: 30???

positive or negative? what's your reason? :))

~lauren