Chapter Thirty-Four

All Rights Reserved

"You're alive," I said tears running down my cheeks.

"You know my fiancé, doctor?" Shiela asks curiously.

"Yes, I know him. He was supposed to be dead. He's one of the guys who blow up my house and kill Xavier" I said angrily.

"I'm sorry but we just moved here from Canada. How sure are you that he blows up your house?" She asks.

"I saw him with my own eyes he's with the four other guys and their leader," I said to her and faced her fiancé "You should've died with the rest, you don't deserve to live after what you've done" I yelled at him.

I wanted to attack him but I can't. Seeing one of the guys that kill the love of my life, makes me want to cry, makes me want to kill him.

"Excuse me but you can't just accuse my fiance like that," She said her voice is rising.

"I'm not accusing him, that's the truth. Tell her the truth" I said shaking her fiance. "Tell her" I cried. Damien catches me before my knees met the floor.

"Maybe you should leave, I hired you to take care of my fiancé not accused him of the things he doesn't do. You need a therapist" She pointed to the door.

"Let's go," Damien said but before we could leave the guy spokes up.

"Wait!" He said "He's alive, he helped me escaped before it blows up. He saved my life even I tried to kill him" His eyes are red.

"Where is he?" I whispered.

"I don't know, all I know is that he's alive"

~~~~~

End of Book One.