Bathroom Bonding

Lauren had gotten permission to leave class early. She told her teacher she had to go see the nurse, when in reality she was just trying to use the bathroom without anyone being in there. She really had to go since 2nd period and it was now 4th. The hockey player quickly went into the bathroom and rushed into the stall.

She thanked her lucky stars that no one was in there so she could stand up and use the bathroom normally. Lauren unzipped her pants and pulled herself out to use the bathroom. Just as she was finishing up she heard the door opening, followed by a few voices. Lauren quickly tucked herself in and flushed the toilet. She zipped up her pants and went directly to the sink without looking up.

Camila walked wearing her in her cheerleading outfit. There was a game after school that day. She really hated having to wear the uniform to school, but it was something she had to deal with, being the captain and all. She walked into the bathroom laughing with her friends as they went to touch up their make up. She looked over at the stalls as she saw movement. She smiled softly to herself as she her neighbor, and the girl who was growing on her each day, walking over to the sink.

The younger girl's demeanor changed instantly. "Get out," she told her friends. "Go use the bathroom on the other side of the school. I'll be there in a minute. I need to talk to Lauren about our science project." Camila turned around and looked at her friends, glaring slightly. The two girls shrugged and walked out. Once they were gone, the cheerleader sighed. She grabbed her mascara and started to touch it up next to Lauren.

Lauren put soap on her hands and didn't look up at all. She heard Camila order the girls out of the room. She turned on the water and began to wash her hands. "Why did you do that? Aren't they your friends?" She asked as she turned the water off and grabbed a paper towel, drying her hands. Lauren looked at Camila and raised her eyebrow, "Also, what science project? You're not even in my science class..." She said with a small chuckle, shaking her head.

Camila made sure to close the cap of her mascara bottle before turning to Lauren. "Because I wanted to talk to you. Besides they're stupid. They don't know that."

The older girl looked at Camila as she wiped her hands dry. Lauren nodded her head and encouraged the girl to continue. "Okay. I'm listening." She said as she dropped the towel in the wastebasket. 

The younger girl leaned against the sink and looked down. "I wanted to apologize. For what I said in the car last week." She had no reason to apologize but she was tired of this whole thing with Lauren weighing on her mind. "So... I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

Lauren looked at Camila, "I mean...I don't know what I'm forgiving you for...or really, why you're even apologizing." She said honestly. She shrugged, "So, um, I guess, yeah. I, uh...I forgive you." Lauren said.

Camila smiled softly. "Just accept the damn apology, Lo," the nickname unconsciously slipping off her tongue. She was finally satisfied. She looked over at Lauren and narrowed her eyes. "Thank you." She shook her head.

She looked up at the girl following their somewhat sentimental moment, "I'm just glad I was done using the bathroom when you guys came in." She said shaking her head in embarrassment.

The cheerleader chuckled softly, "Yeah. That was just good timing on our parts, don't you think?" She smiled and turned back towards the mirror. "But you don't have anything to be embarrassed about."

Lauren nodded her head to Camila, "It definitely was." She said, her cheeks turning red as Camila addressed her desire to use the bathroom in private. She always had to skip out of class early or show up late, just to use the bathroom when no one was around.