0002

The snow falling viciously was something the residents of South Park were used to, though that didn't make them any less reluctant to walk through it. Unfortunately for the four friends, most roads were blocked so that lead to them having to walk to Token's house, rather than going by car.

It was clear to say that Token's irritation by the others constant complaining was only manifesting, with his hands hidden deeply into his pockets whilst consistently urging them to walk a little faster. Still, non of them paid the slightest bit of attention to him, too concerned by the throbbing of their ears and the numbness of their soaked feet.

"Can't somebody come pick us up?" Clyde audibly shivered, skidding on some ice.

"No, we aren't that far from mine." Token replied.

"You say that like we don't know we're far from your place." Craig added to the conversation. "I still think we should just go to Clyde's, its closer."

"I already said no, my dad's home and you know how he gets."

It was true, not one of them liked Mr Donovan in the slightest. Though to be fair, he didn't like any of his sons friends anyway. He preferred for Clyde to be more involved with his football team, since when he himself was back at school, he too was on the team. In Mr Donovan's mind, anyone else was simply below him and his son.

Thankfully, Clyde was the complete opposite to his father, and though he did appreciate his teammates and regularly socialised with them, he knew his friends were more important, after all, they were more like brothers to him.

It was dark out by the time they arrived at Token's house. The rain had diminished long ago, and after some well deserved time of drying out by the fireplace, they soon moved on to inhabit the living room. Craig was taking up most of the couch, his eyes trained on the screen with pure focus, intent on crushing his opponent, Token, who was just as competitive.

During this time, Clyde had found some snacks after raiding the fridge and cupboards, feeling completely at home. He decided there was nothing better to do than to sit beside Tweek and watch his other two friends play video games. All the while Tweek watched Craig's hands on the control, his thumbs vigorously wiggling in all directions.

"This is boring." Clyde exhaled dramatically. It was days like these when the weather was too bad for them to actually do anything, that he wished he lived somewhere warmer. Craig ignored him and Token only offered up an uninterested hum as a response.

"What do you want to do?" Tweek asked, lifting his eyes to look at the brunette, whilst Clyde chewed his bottom lip as he thought about it.

"I really don't know." He mumbled, dipping his hand into a packet of sour gummies he'd found laying around. "Don't suppose you'd come to the store with me?"

"Now? No way! Have you been out there?"

"It isn't that bad." Clyde rolled his eyes, even though he too was dreading stepping outside. "I need to pick up a few things for my dad before I head home."

Sighing heavily, Tweek rubbed the soles of his hands across his eyes, building up the courage, not only for the cold, but he knew it was going to be dark out, which was shamefully a fear of his. "Fine."

Craig had distantly heard parts of their conversation, and once the two of them began to move around, he paused the game, much to Token's annoyance. "Where're we going?"