Introduction

"You may be a nerd, but your my nerd." - Skylar Jackson

{♡}

Skylar Jackson is an Alien. Kryptonian to be exact. But Skylia Ivrix is her alien name. Curious how she's alive? She made it off krypton with Kara and Superman when she was 12. Until she got knocked off course along with Kara.

The Ivrix were a popular name on Krypton because of her mother and father, Vanessa and Oli. Her father was an inventor. He built many things which made him wealthy. He even built the pods that they escaped out of.

While her mother worked with the Zor'el family doing things that Skylar didn't know about. Everytime she would ask her about her work, her mother quickly changed the subject. She never met anyone with the last name Zor'el, including Kara.

Skylar knew the planet was going to explode so she ran as fast as she could to the pods, leaving her family behind. At the time, she didn't know who the two children were. She still wondered about what happened to them.

She landed on Earth as a 12 year old girl. She was scared and confused so she ran. Ran as fast as she could. She was surprised when she noticed she had so many powers. Nobody knew that she is an alien and she wanted to keep it that way. So she ended up at an orphanage.

She moved foster home to foster home until the Jackson family took her in as their own when Skylar was 13. They were a great family and loved her with all their heart.

Unfortunately, the Jackson parents were killed in a car crash when she was 18.

The only 'family' she had left was her adopted sister, Amelia. She is 3 years older then Skylar. Amelia lives in National City with her husband, Jack and her daughter, Annabelle.

Amelia knows about her sister's secret. The whole Jackson family did.

The sisters don't talk very much anymore.
-

She moved into an apartment next to Kara Danvers, her first friend since she began her new life. She seemed familiar but she couldn't quite figure it out.

Eventually, she met Winn, a cute, video game lover, comic book reading nerd. He is also obsessed with aliens.

Skylar now works at Catco with her best friends, Winn and Kara, as a reporter. She is now 23. She has grown closer to her friends.

She may seem fine on the outside, but what about inside? She is broken. She felt like nobody cared. That nobody loved her. She left her parents to die. That's not easy to forgive yourself for.

But that can all end with just three words.

"I love you."