Chapter 31

Okay, hey guys. I'm forever apologizing for my lateness every chapter, but that's okay haha.

I already have so much planned for wattpad once this story is finished as well. So I do hope that you guys will continue the magical  journey with me and read my other stuff - Because you know... yeah.

Stuck in Camp Rivers sequel, finally finishing Someone Somewhere, and then my new stories which will be coming soon as well. SO MUCH JEEZ. Guys, seriously. I'm literally shitting stories. The cool thing is that they're all romance. Obviously they gotta be romance. And also? There's a gay guy in every single story. There's gotta be.

So yeah I'll be pretty damn busy on this website.

ANYWAYS. ENJOY GUYS

vote/comment/like/fan

=================================================================

Chapter. 31

 I watched as mom scanned through the permission papers regarding the trip to Philadelphia for the football tournament. She had this doubting expression on her face - the corners of her lips tugged, her eyes narrowed. Leaning against the counter, I had my arms folded over my chest feeling extremely anxious.

"Mom," I began, "What's that face all about?"

My mom shrugged her shoulders, tapping the pen on the table. "Nate, this is the first out-of-state trip. I don't know, I mean I'm obviously going to let you go... but..."

"But what?" I pressed, confused.

"I'm just worried. That's all." Mom sighed, and when she looked up and caught my expression she rolled her eyes. "Nathen, I'm your mother. It's my job to worry. You're almost 18, but until then, you're still my baby. Hell, you always will be my baby but you get the picture."

"Yeah, yeah." Just sign the damn thing.

Mom shrugged her shoulders, and began flipping through the booklet - filling out the needed spaces. Pursing my lips, I placed my palms on the counter, staring at the sink.

This trip. This is a big fucking deal. And I'm not even just talking about the tournament itself. Trevor and I are going to be sharing a hotel room, okay cool.

We're also going to be stuck with Dave and Brock. The two of the nosiest, suspicious guys I've ever met. Hopefully, Trevor can keep his dick in his pants and not ruin everything.

Don't lie, I told myself. You want him just as much as he wants you.

Rolling my eyes, my eyes darted over to my mom who still had her nose in the papers, completely oblivious to how I was feeling. What would my parents do if they were to ever find out about Trevor and I?

The whole 'gay' topic has never really been brought up in my family before. I have no clue at all what my parents think about that sort of thing.

And I'm scared.

Scared of how differently they'd think of me. How everyone would think of me. I know for a fact that my town isn't full of religious, ignorant homphobes who think that gay people are abominations. However, once you figure out someone is gay or bisexual - especially someone like me, then perspectives do change for most people. That's the sad truth.

Suddenly, I felt the vibration of my phone in my pocket, which startled me in the spot. Glancing over at mom, I took the phone out and saw that Tracy was calling me. Pursing my lips, I pressed 'Talk.'

"Tracy?" I asked.

"Nate, hey babe. I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to the mall with me in a few hours?"

I bit my lip, and frowned at the wall. Tracy has been asking me to do random things with her, and lately I keep declining her. Why? I don't know. I have to break up with her, and I have to do it as soon as possible.

Because what's the point of being with someone if you don't love them?

"Yeah," I finally said, pursing my lips. "I'll go. Call me when you're ready and I'll pick you up."

Tracy gasped a little, and it made me feel extremely horrible, all the way to the core. "Really?"

"Yeah," I said, trying to sound enthusiastic. "Yeah."

"Okay! Oh my god, yay! Bye babe!"

I swallowed. "Bye."

When I hung up, I found myself staring down at the homescreen, which was a picture of Tracy and I at the spring fling last year. Tracy, of course, was smiling so widely showing off her new smile from removing her braces. Then me, well, the flash was in my eyes so I looked kind of stoned but other than that it was a good time.

It was a good time.

I just really want things to be 'good' again. I want to stop stressing over my life all of a sudden, and I want to be one hundred percent happy with myself. I know I can't keep doing this to Tracy, because despite all this, I still love her as a friend.

This needs to be done. And it will be done today.

===============================================

I KNOW IT WAS SHORT. but i needed to give you guys something. I know waiting is sucks, and i know short pointless chapters suck too. BUT UGH SORRY.

The story is actually ALMOST coming to an end, omg. I'm so sad.

Will there be a sequel? Ummm, possibly not. Maybe? Who knows?

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN