Chapter 43:

A/N : ahhhh I knoowwww it's been soooooo long since the update and that mini prank lmao, I'm sorry but yo, here come the updates again.

any error in the chapter, let me via the comments or DMS!

VOTE, LIKE AND COMMENT !! WE NEED TO GET THIS BOOK BACK TO NUMBER 1

all the love.

P.S. LOUISHD TWEETEF HARRYTHD FOR HIS BURTHDAYU WTSHBXNUTHSHSJ
_______________________________________

I lean into Zayn slightly and Harry's eyes go wide but he quickly recovers. I know how immature and ridiculous this whole thing is but I don't care. If I have to be around him, I want him to be as irritated as I am.

The leather-clad woman comes and takes everyone's food order.  

I go with a burger and fries, minus the ketchup and everyone else orders hot wings.

She brings Harry a coke and the rest of them another round of beers. I am still waiting on my coke but I don't want to be rude.

"They have the best wings here" Zayn informs me and I smile at him.

"So are you going to the bonfire next weekend?" I ask Zayn.

"I don't know, it's not really my scene" he laughs and takes a drink of his beer.

"Are you going?" He asks and brings his arm down from the booth to rest fully over my shoulder.

I feel guilty for flirting with him this way, well it’s not really flirting because I am just asking him questions but I still feel bad. I have never tried to flirt with anyone before so I am sure I am terrible at it.

"Yea, I am going with Liam" I answer and everyone bursts into laughter.

"Liam Payne?" Zayn asks, still laughing.

"Yea, he is my friend" I snap. I don't like the way they are all laughing at him.

"He would go to the bonfire! He is such a lame" Molly says and I glare at her.

"No, he isn't actually. He is really cool" I defend him.

I understand that my definition of cool is not the same as theirs but mine is better.

"Liam Payne and cool do not belong in the same sentence" Molly says and brushes Harry's hair back off of his forehead. I hate her.

"Well sorry if he isn't cool enough to hang out with you guys, but he is.." I start to shout and sit up in the booth.

"Woa, Louis calm down. We are just teasing" Niall says and Molly smirks at me.

I get the feeling she doesn't care for me much either.

"Well I don't like when people tease my friends, especially when he isn't here to defend himself."

I need to calm down.. My emotions are running wild from being around Harry and the fact that he is hanging all over Molly in front of me.

"Okay, I am sorry for making fun of him. Besides, I do gotta give him some credit for that black eye he gave Harry" Zayn says and wraps his arm back around me.

Everyone laughs, including me, except for Harry.

"Yea, good thing a professor broke the fight up or Harry would have gotten beat up even worse by the loser.. " Niall says and then looks at me.

"Sorry, it slipped" he says and gives me a sympathetic smile.

A professor? Their fight wasn't broken up by a professor it was broken up by Harry's dad.