IV

Inertia Louis

"How about no?" I spat.

I absolutely hate this shit. I don't need random men paying for me because they think I'm a poor helpless female in trouble. The guy looked amused. Although his first impression wasn't all that nice... I must give him credit for his good looks.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"You heard me right. I don't need you to pay for me." I spoke.

"Oh okay then."

Wait! He's actually going?! How will I pay this dude now? There goes all my self confidence. Just a few seconds ago I was cursing because he was paying for me and now because he isn't. How did I end up owning such a big firm again?

"Hey Mr. Green eyes! Listen!" I called for him. He swiftly turned around.

"Yes Ms. Attitude?" He asked not so arrogantly.

"It's fine. Just pay for me. I'll return the money." I sighed.

"I didn't quite hear that." He smirked.

"You're really testing my patience now."

"Well fine. There you go." He paid for my drink.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Since I bought you this drink, I think you owe me the pleasure of letting me enjoy your company tonight." He asked clearly flirting.

"You love having it you way with girls don't you?" I asked.

"You got me there." He admitted confidentally as if he wanted to be caught.

"Guess I do owe you that."

What harm can this do? A little bit healthy flirting and spending time with a guy would just lighten the mood. I could use some company since Ren and Sky just left me on my own.

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"What to you think?" He asked.

"You look like a Xander." I shrugged.

The only reason I will ever call a guy Xander is when I find him hot. This guy is hot. The symmetrical face, to die for jawline and mesmerizing green eyes. I sipped my drink.

"Zach Miller." He shrugged.

"Oh well not a bad name." I spoke.

"What's your name?" He asked.

If I tell him my real name, I don't know what will happen. I mean until now all this is going well, I'm enjoying this party for once but after knowing my name I don't want Zach to change his behavior towards me. Because that's what guys do. Fake behave.

"Lilly Louis." I spoke.

"Well great then Lilly do you fancy a dance?" He asked.

"Sure why not." I finished my drink and put the glass back on the counter.

The two of us moved to the dance floor and I bobbed my head on the beats of the song that was blasting though the speakers. Slowly the two of us started dancing together. My back faced Zach as we danced.

But then his arms wrapped around my waist making me stop. I could feel him breathing down my neck. He turned me around and placed a kiss on my forehead, then my eyes, then my cheeks and continued doing it by placing kisses all over my collar bone and neck.

"Do you like this?" He asked between the kisses.

"Yes." I moaned as he sucked on the skin on my neck.

"We should take this to the room." He suggested.

"Yea, I wouldn't want it in public anyway." I whispered seductively.

No I wasn't drunk. I just wanted this right now. Well because I'm not into the whole getting into a relationship thingy, occasional one night stands aren't a big thing for me. They're just casual and mean nothing. Just what I need.

We both quickly moved into one of the rooms up in the club and Zach paid for it. I texted Ren and Sky to go home without me. Soon out clothes were all on the floor and I was a moaning mess.

************************************

The next morning, when I opened my eyes I was surprised to see Zach still in bed. He looked hot even with all the bed hair. I quickly got up and got dressed into my clothes. By the time Zach woke up I was about to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home." I answered.

"What? Why? I thought we had a thing." Zach said.

"Had a thing? Yes, one night stand." With that I left.

"I'll find you Lilly!" He yelled from the window as I was getting in my car.

"That's not even my name!" I laughed before zooming away in my baby.

************************************

"Where were you the entire night?" Ren asked as I entered home.

"Clubbing?" She asked clearly not buying the crap.

"Rented a room and slept over." I shrugged.

"If you don't want to tell me fine." She sighed.

"Oh come on. It's not like that. And actually did Sky stay here or go back to his house?" I asked.

"Went back. He didn't want to piss you off. 'Your sister will cut me into tiny pieces and feed them to the dogs.' His words not mine."

"Good. I think he got the whole idea of me having a watch on him." I smiled.

"You're keeping a watch on him?" Ren asked in disbelief. Oh Lord I wasn't supposed to say that in front of her.

"Maybe."

"Inertia you're impossible!"

"I know little sister now let me go get ready I don't wanna be kicked out of my work place."

"You own the freaking place. No one can kick you out." She deadpanned.

"Touché."

I went to my room, took a bath, brushed and changed into my formal attire. Today is the meeting with all the BODs. I have time till noon to prepare for it. Also we have to start the recruiting process for all the new employees.

I drove to the office and talked to Michael about today's schedule. He breifed me on the details of the presentation with the BODs and told me about today's plan. Honestly just listening to everything made me tired.

But well work does come first. So without thinking about anything else I drowned myself in the reports and files.