22 ~ worries

You held Cedric's hand as you walked into the great hall.

'Come on Cedric! Put it in!' His friends laughed.

You looked at Cedric, you were worried about him. Cedric let you go and looked into your eyes. He kissed your forehead and stepped into the circle towards the goblet. He out the paper in and you all applauded.

Cedric smiled and turned around. Ron awkwardly waved at him as he passed. He gave you a hug and you hugged him back.

'Are you coming with us love?' Cedric asked.

You looked over and saw Hermione, Ron and Harry.

'I'll stay here for a while.'

Cedric looked at your eyes filled with worry.

'Y/N... I'm not chosen yet... don't be worried okay.'

'I can't help it Cedric.' You sighed.

He kissed your lips and smiled at you.

'I'll see you soon.'

You nodded. He walked away and you decided to sit down besides Hermione, who was reading a book.

'Are you alright Y/N?' Hermione asked.

'Oh, yeah, totally fine.' You sighed.

'Yes!!' Fred and George spoke while walking into the Great hall.

Everyone started applauding as they ran in with a small bottle in their hands.

'Thank you!' They smiled while giving high fives.

'Well, lads, we've done it!' George spoke.

'Cooked it up just this morning!' Fred smiled.

'It's not going to woooorrk.' You sighed.

Fred and George sat down besides you and Hermione.

'Oh yeah?' George asked. 

'And why is that so Y/L?'

'You see this?' Hermione asked while pointing at the circle around the goblet. 'That's and Age Line. Dumbledore drew it himself.'

'So?' The twins asked.

'So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a Dodge as pathetically dimwitted as and aging potion.' You sighed.

'But that's why it's so brilliant!' George smiled. 

'Because it's so pathetically dimwitted.'

They got up and stand on the bench. They drank the potion and jumped into the age line. You couldn't believe nothing happened!

'Yes!' They smiled.

Everyone clapped. They threw in they're papers. Still nothing happened!

'Yes!' They spoke again before high fiving.

But then the flame grew brighter and they're papers flew out and pushed the two boys out of the aging line. You laughed and the boys got up with gray hair and a long beard. They started fighting. Everyone gathered around them and you and Hermione stayed where you were.

'Bloody idiots.' Hermione laughed. 

The door opened and everyone looked up. Viktor Krum walked in. You saw Hermione looking at him with a slight smile. Viktor put his name into the goblet, then he smiled at Hermione who smiled back with a blush. He walked away.

'Oeeehhh Hermione!' You teased her.

'Shut up Y/N.' She blushed.

You laughed and got up.