Chapter 7: Camren who?

"How are you feeling?" Landon repeated the phrase for like the hundredth time now.

"Landon, I appreciate this, honestly, I'm okay."

"I- just Mila, dammit. Can I come over?"

"Landon, thanks for caring but I really need to be alone. I just- need to think."

"About what?"

"Stuff, I'll talk to you later."

"Wait, MIl-

"Bye." Camila hung up and frustratedly laid herself on her bed. She just needed space to think. She honestly did not even want to pick up the phone but all the voicemails he left her made her feel guilty to leave her best friend worried like that.

She just revealed to her old friends that she was depressed. And they know that they were probably the reason for it, she didn't mean to make them guilty. The truth is, the depression just sort of took over and she didn't know when or how it started. Camila was a happy girl for a really long time, without a care about the world, but everything became so hard when you're famous and about half of the world hates you for no right reasons.

Oh she's so annoying
She has too many solos
Why can't she leave Laucy alone?
She's betraying the group

Camila's train of thoughts were disturbed by her phone. It was Roger.

"Camila, James told me something interesting."

"I ran out of the studio yada yada, I'm fine." Camila replied, not wanting to get the same "Are you okay" bullshit.

"You don't need to lie to me. I- just want you to get better. I'll clear today and tomorrow, but we have a concert on Friday, I need you to come to the venue on Thursday to rehearse."

"Yeah, can we talk about this on Wednesday, I'm not in the mood."

"Of course, and um if this has something to do with the girls, if you're not comfortable, I can do something to make sure you don't see them during the event next week."

"I-" Camila didn't want to seem like she was pushing them away. She didn't want to do the same thing the girls did to her. She wants them to be friends, but it still hurts.

"It's fine Roger."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, no offense but can I hang up now?"

"Uh, yeah, I'll text you." After she hung up, she moved into a more comfortable position on her bed, wanting to forget what happened today. She closed her eyes and forced herself to sleep. She was about to go into a deep slumber when she heard loud knocks on her door.

"Fuck."

"Milaaaa! Can I come in?" It was Alexis.

"What the fuck are you doing in here? It's like 2 AM, Lexis. Get out" Camila yelled as she grabbed the pillow she was laying on and covered her ears.

"How drunk are you babe? It's only ten. We're going out, c'mon." Alexis opened the unlocked door and shook her head when she saw the state Camila was in.

"Babe, c'mon."

"Fuck off."

"Mila..."

"Fuck you."

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, look at you." Alexis walked over to the side of the bed and picked up the empty bag of M&Ms on the nightstand. She walked over to a small trash can and threw it away.

"Alexis.. I'm tired." She complained.

"No you're not. You're just thinking too much. And that's okay but I want to take your mind off it so you can have a good night sleep, okay? I'm trying to be a good friend here, like you've always been to me. Camzi, please." Alexis sat beside her on the little space on the bed that is left. She softly stroked Camila's hair and shook her body to wake the smaller girl up.