Thank You & Book Two;

Hello amazing readers, 

I see we meet once again. How have you been since we've last met? Well, I hope. I have been good as well. But this isn't simply why I've returned to strike up a conversation with you. No, I've simply returned to thank you all for 1k+ reads and for the love you have shown this book. I can't really say I worked my hardest on it because I could have possibly done better, but I did try. So for you amazing readers, I thank you and I appreciate you. 

Now because this book is my second popular one written on Wattpad, I have considered the idea of possibly writing another, whether a sequel or simply just another Reign fanfiction. What do you think? If you'd like another reign fanfiction or a sequel, tell me, what would you like to read about most? Ha, allow my to clarify; Say, if you'd like for me to write a sequel to Alaina, what would you like the story to be about? Alaina and Bash or her children? And if you'd like a completely new Reign fanfiction, which brother would you prefer it to be about? Bash or Francis?

I Would also like to mention that I am strongly considering a Charles Brandon story as well... I've been obsessing with The Tudors again... sorry. Well, actually, I'm just really obsessed with Henry Cavill... 

But yeah, please write in the comments below some ideas. I'd love to read them and possibly use them. 

Again, thank you for being the amazing reader that you are and I look forward to chatting with you all very soon. 

- GhostlyWonder