chapitre 14

Aiden's pov:

"I-i feel h-happy " i managed to say . "C-cause i know t-that after this i-i will finally b-be able t-to end it myself ". He kept looking at me with wide eyes . Then he smiled while grabbing my hips . Then he entred me an other time as hard as he can making me scream in pain . I grabbed the bedsheet between my teeth to avoid screaming . Yet everytime he moved i though that i will passout . The pain was too much to handle yet i didn't allow myself to beg him to stop . I'll leave him do as he please ... i can't do anything to stop him anyways . Everything hurts ... my arm , my wrists , my hips , my back ... even my heart was hurting me right now . Everything happended soo fast , i didn't have a minute to think . I still hope that this is a dream ... i still hope that i will wake up and realize that all of this was just a dream cause it's too much to accept . I don't know what to feel anymore ... should i feel afraid ? should i feel angry or sad ? should i still feel something at all after all of this ?. What did i do to deserve this ?. I thought that when i'll be older my life will get better but it only got worst ...

When i felt him pull it out , i tried to get up but i couldn't yet i didn't give up ... i tried countless times to get away from him but the pain made me paralyzed . I felt used ... i felt dirty ... i felt discusted with myself . And then i saw him get up . He got dressed then thowed at me a shirt . I gave him a hateful glare making him laugh . 

"My pack members have to meet their luna , so get dressed " he said . 

"I-i can't m-move  " i managed to say . I saw him walk towred me , i saw him grab my wrist . 

"Let me help you then " he said coldly . he dragged me out of the bed , as i took a step i screamed in pain yet i managed to stay on my feet . but he didn't stop , he kept walking until we arrived at the bathroom . He pushed me in the shower  and opened the water ... It was cold ... it was too cold . I tried to turn it off but he pushed me making me fall and hiss in pain . I puted my hand over my mouch to stop myself from screaming , i leaned to the wall as the tears went dawn my cheeks . 

"Why the fuck does it have to be you " he yelled while hitting the wall with his bare hands " what did i do to deserve this ? i'm not good enough to have a fucking girl as a mate ?" he kept yelling . As i heared that i looked at him with shock ... 

"You're selfish ... you're selfish " i managed to say . He didn't say anything he just kept looking at the wall in front of him . 

"Be ready at seven , i'll come for you " he said and went out of the room leaving me crying my heart out ...

After taking the shower , i managed to walk to the room where i found clothers for me on the bed . I got dressed and layed on the bed . The pain was killing me but i got used to it ... i went though soo much yet i have never thought that something like this would happen to me . I lost everything that i have ... he destroyed everything that i have . Is he going to get away with it ?.  I have nothing left to lose ... i will make him pay ... i will make him beg ... .What am i talking about ? ... i lost everything while trying to make him payback ... i lost my parent , i lost my diniety , i lost myself ... Why did i thought that i could hurt him ? I was only hurting myself instead , yet i didn't realize it until i lost everything . What do i do now ? I have nothing to fight for ... nothing at all ... i just realized that everytime my life gets better he always find a way to broke the hopes that i have . And at the end , i always find myself alone and betrayed by the people that i though cared about me . I  heared the door open , it was klaus . I tried to get up but a sharp pain traveled down my back and made me fall back on the bed . I saw him walk towred me , he took my hand and helped me get up . Then he dragged me out of the room , we went down stairs , i was exepting to see a lot of people but there was only a person sitting on the couch ... it was an old lady who looked unfamiliar . We sat on the opposite side of her , she kept looking at me with a weried look on her face , she made me unconfortable . And then she looked at klaus who looked nervous for some reasons . 

"I don't need to make tests to know that he can " the old lady said while looking at me ." he have the beauty of a woman , he have the feartures of a woman but i can feel something on him ". what is she talking about ? i gave klaus a questionning look . 

"When will he be able to do so ? " klaus asked the old lady who laughed at him . What is he talking about ? i will be able to do what ? . The old lady got up and walked towred me then she puted her hand on my belly , i was about to slap her hand away from me when klaus stoped me .

" It can get pregnant from the first time " she said then smiled " like this time alpha" she continued .... what is she talking about ? pregnant ? what the heck ? . I gave klaus a questionning look . 

"You can leave now " he said using his alpha tone . The lady didn't wait any longer . I had soo many questions to ask . yet i was afraid to do so ... i'm shoked , it can't be real right ? i can't be pregnant right ? how can she know this anyways ? it have been only few hours since we did it , how could she know . I know that werewolf pregnancy is fast but not this fast. Why does my life get wost everytime i thought i have nothing more to loose and that nothing worst will happen to me.

"You're going to keep it " he said coldly . 

"What are you talking about ?" i asked confused .

"Didn't you hear her ? you are pregnant Aiden. and you are going to keep it " he simply said .

"How can she know this , it's ridiculous to think that ! " i said while getting up .

"Everyone in every pack believe in her talent , she can tell if a person is able to be pregnant by just one look " he explained .

"Why did she came here ? How did she know ? " i asked . I'm still confused , i don't know what to do anymore .

"Just shut up , you are going to keep it and that's all you need to know " he said coldly while giving me a hateful glare making me take a step back .

"You can't tell me what to do , you have no right to do so " i said while taking steps away from him ." I don't want it , i don't want to keep it ".

"Don't argue with me about this . It's my desision after all . Like it or no you are going to keep it ." He said coldly while getting up .

"I'm not old enough to have a child , i didn't even finish my study , you can't force me to do this " i managed to say . I saw him walk tawred me . He puted his hand on my neck making me froze instantly . Then he squeezed it as hard as he could . I couldn't breath anymore , i was begging him to stop yet he didn't

"What do you want to do then ? Get rid of it ? Its my fucking child and you don't want to keep it ?" He screamed at me . I couldn't say anything . Then he  pushed me as hard as he could on the wall making me hiss in pain .

"Answer me Aiden ! What the fuck do you want to do !" He kept yelling while squeezing my neck .
Then all of a studen he let go of me , i fall on knees while gasping for air . But i couldn't breath , everytime i tried to , the air didn't go in . I begen to gasp uncontrollably . I saw him get on his knees and made me look at him . He told me to calm down yet i couldn't . And then i couldn't hear anything . I could only hear my own heart beating , my vision became blurry. I puted my hand on my belly , he wanted me to keep it huh ?... he was soo sure about it  ... how can he be attached the the ... baby , yet he didn't have the confirmation that i was truthfuly pregnant ...

I finally found a way to make him pay...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there ! I hope you liked this chapitre , if you did don't forget to vote and comment ^-^

Thanks for reading and i'll see you in the next chapitre ♡♥♡

I know that its fast but i feel like i need to do it now ~_~