chapter 7

Previously in our little girl (one direction angel story)...

Tiara's pov:

"Child,What is your choice,"

"My choice is...........,"

Present time...

"My choice is I will go,"I said.

"If that is your final choice,my child,then you must go,"the voice said as I felt a pull.

Okay.Where am I?Why do I feel like I could wake up at anytime.Hmmm....Does that mean that the boys know that I am quite awake?If they do that means that they do not need to worry so much about me being dead.

"Shh....I think she is about to wake up,"I heard one of them said.

I tried my best to open my eyes but it won't work.I felt a hand holding onto mine and giving me a firm grib on me to reassured me.

"Slowly, Sweety.No need to rush.We will still be here when you wake up,"I heard I think liam said.

I slowly tried to open my eyes as i listened to what he told me to do which I hate.Suddenly,I was blinded by white blinding light.I quickly try to cover my eyes but failed as i feel wires around my arm.What happen while I was in that darkness? I felt a hand covered my eyes for me. As my vision came back,I saw the boys smiling down at me and the hand came of my eyes.I guess they are happy to see me,Alice and awake.

"You have no idea how long we have waited for you to wake up.We were worried sick that you will never make it,"Said Louis as he hugged me gently.

The door open revealing my crying mother.

"What's wrong mum?"I asked softly as i felt like my throat is going to die.

I gonna guess that zayn knows and he quickly have me a glass of water before my mum come running to hug me.I feel so refresh.

"It's nothing sweetheart.....wait....SWEETHEART!!!!"my mum scream as she run up to me.

This hurts a lot but I do not want my mum to feel bad for hurting me.The boys looked down at me and smiling sheepishly.Ahhh!!!! That are not helping.I smile evily back at them.Ha!! They quickly stop smiling.

"I'm so glad you are awake.You will be fine and I will keep you safe.That's a promise,"my mum said as she released me from her death grip that I have gotten from her.

I really do love her but ever since my dad has turn 'evil',She wasn't the same person.She was actually more protective to me than she ever did.

"Ahh,I see that tiara has woken up.How are you,darling?"Asked the doctor that I now just realised.

"I'm doing fine.Just a bit sore.What happen to me?"i asked/answer the doctor as she walked into the room in between niall and Harry.

"I am doctor Lily,I will be your doctor.If you were wondering who am I.What Happen is that you are in condition that have a chance that you might die or not but don't you worry.I had already injected you while you were out so that you are not feeling any pain when you wake up.This condition or disease if you will call it is dengue.You had it since young but what surprise me is that you survive this long without any medication until now that is.We are still figuring out if you would make it or not until then you are to stay here while we check if you are stable enough to go home or we found a cure but don't worry you are in safe hands.if you have ant question come and find me or call me.That would be all.Thank you,"The doctor said as she slowly walk away.

Well now I know what disease I have in me.My mum must be upset when she heard the news.I looked up to see my mum crying.

"Don't worry mum,I'll be fine.You just have to be strong for me,okay?"i told her as i held her hand.

"Alright,sweetheart.I go to go now. Visting yours is over.I will come back tomorrow as soon as I could,"mum said as she got up and missed my forehead.

She left the room silently and I felt bad because my mum has been through a lot with my dad and now,my disease.Speaking of my dad.Where is he?

"Hey boys,Where is my dad?"i asked.

"That is what we are about to tell you.Your dead is in jail now,"zayn told me while smiling softly at me.

"What happen while I was out back home?"i asked.

They immediately explain to me in detail and I was smiling while that were explaining.It got me worried though.What if he comes back,then he will try to take me away from my mum.The boys must seem my worries.

"Don't worry tiara,We'll be there for you.After all we are your guardian angels,"the boys said.

I'm glad that they are my guardian angels.I wouldn't want anyone but then to be my angels.There is so many things going through my mind.Maybe I should sleep it through my worries.

"I'm going to sleep,"I said as I slowly shut my eyes.

"Don't worry princess,We will be still here when you wake up again,"I heard niall said before I was consume by darkness.

Liam's pov:

I'm so glad that tiara is awake for now.Let's just hope it stay that way.Suddenly,We were pulled away from tiara's hospital room.We looked up and saw Bella with a mad face.What did we do? You see Bella is in charge of all guardian Angel that is supose to take care of the child.No matter what happens.The problem is that Bella will be extremely max if she see the guardian Angel child before their said death than you better start wishing you stay alive.

"Why did I was your child in the 'room' ?"She asked while tapping her feet.

The 'room' is basically a place where everyone who want into coma could decide wheter to stay or go.Every guardian Angel do not want their child to end up there.

"You see.....ummm......We love you....,"We stuttered.

"Ahhh!!!! I'm flattered really but seriously.Angel council gave you one simple job that is to protect,care tiara with your life and what did you do......You idiots, nearly put her into Angel world forever but lucky for you,she choose to go.If she choose to stay I have to show her what would happen if she chooses to stay.You better start explaining to the council or else.You will lose your job,"With that said,she left us.

We do need to figure out how to explain to the council og not we lose tiara to the wanted.They would probably change for who she is and really love her with all our hearts.

(Not a boyfriend and girlfriend type of thing.)

We got to do something...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this chapter.For about a week I won't update.I will be busy for my exam and I may have some extra class for my upcoming exams.This will be my last update until my exams are over.Until next time this is floragal354,signing out.

Bye.😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙