05

not editedthank you for 200+ reads wtf i don't deserve that!!

not edited
thank you for 200+ reads wtf i don't deserve that!!

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

For some reason, all these things with the envelope seemed to make Taehyung stressed. If he now had been able to find the Jeon Jungkook he needed to find, maybe he should be able to know what the envelope contained? Maybe it was a prank or something supposed to be mean? Taehyung didn't want Jungkook to be hurt or sad, and now that the two did have each other's numbers, he felt proud. He did think Jungkook was cute, indeed. So even if all this could be some kind of joke, Taehyung hoped that the two would still have contact.

His boss had given him a free day, which was very appreciated but Taehyung would much rather be at work for a few hours so that his thoughts wouldn't cloud his mind this much. He was currently sat on his bed, legs crossed and the envelope in his hands. He wanted to open it so badly, he really wanted to know what was in there. Just as he was about to open it, he got a text, he reached out for his phone and saw that it was from no other than Jungkook.

Jungkook:
you weren't at work today :(

Taehyung slightly blushed, realising Jungkook noticed that but also not knowing that Jungkook would go to the cafe today as well. The boy had been there every day for the past week, and Taehyung enjoyed it. He quickly replied by saying his boss had given him a free day, he then locked his phone and got his focus back on the envelope. He opened it, as carefully as he possibly could, hoping he wouldn't ruin it too much.

He looked inside, a folded paper. A letter? He picked it up and unfolded it, also noticing the smaller piece of paper falling out in the process. It was a letter indeed, but before knowing if he should read it, Taehyung's attention went to the other thing that had fallen out, now lying on his leg. It was a photo. Taehyung, feeling a sudden wave of nervousness, picked it up. It was a photo of two boys, one of them being Jungkook, and the other was a complete stranger to Taehyung. They seemed happy.

Out of even more curiosity and automation, Taehyung turned the photo around, noticing a small piece of text there as well

Out of even more curiosity and automation, Taehyung turned the photo around, noticing a small piece of text there as well. He had to hold the photo extremely close to be able to see what was written. It was a date, and the rest was barely readable.

Don't ever forget that I love you.
Keep an eye on this photograph for me.
[Photo taken: August 5th, 2016]

Taehyung was speechless. Without even reading the letter, he could sense the letter being some kind of goodbye. He looked a bit more at the photo, Jungkook looked good, and the other guy – who Taehyung assumed was Jimin, didn't look too bad, but what did he know.

He then let his eyes make their way towards the letter, automatically starting to read the first sentence, and he was stuck.

       Dear Jungkook,
It's me, Jimin, how are you? I hope you're doing fine, too bad I won't ever be able to know your answer before it's too late.
       I'm worrying you right now, aren't I? I'm sorry, I'm sorry I never told you anything; I'm sorry if this in some way disappoints you or makes you blame yourself; don't. This is not your fault at all, this is all my choice and you can't do anything about it.
       I feel bad, not being able to say goodbye face to face, but that's why I wrote this, in hopes of at least trying to give you a proper farewell. It may work, it may not. I'm just hoping that you'll read this and that a nice person gave this to you; I've sent it all the way from Busan, I really do wish a good person found this and decided to try and give this to you, if this person now is able to even find you.
       Keep the photo I sent you, Jungkook, it's my favourite picture of us. Promise me you'll keep an eye on it till the day you're leaving this world too. I love you, Jungkook, don't ever forget about me; but move on.

All my love goes to you x
Park Jimin.

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

sPOILER ALERT BELOW

BUT UCKEKSJ HANSUNG AKA TAEHYUNG DIED IN HWARANG IM ABOUT TO FITE AOMEONE IFJWKAJDJE

sorry about that but i'm sad now :(
-- happy valentine's day! i personally don't think it's anything to celebrate, but if you do, then happy valentine's day

- who's your ultimate bias? [doesn't have to be bts]

: jungkook and jinyoung [got7] ( ̄▽ ̄)