Chapter 17: Reunion

I stared down at my brother from the top of the stairs to my home. Of all the people I had to run into it had to be him.

I then used [Observe].

[Jesse]

Level 100

Exp: 100/10000

Title: N/A.

Class: Wizard

HP: 220/220

MP: 169/169

STR: 102

DEX: 137

VIT: 120

INT: 69

WIS: 63

LUK: 55

Jesse is the leader of the Order of the Pig. His closest friends are Axel, Olivia, Petra, and Reuben. He is married to a woman Lisa and an abandoned 7-year-old child named Jennifer.

He spent a good three years trying to search for any evidence of his sister being alive, supported by his friends.

So he's still the leader of that group, that's a fact. Still, really? He still calls his group the Order of the Pig?

Even that's a little weird, but not as weird as his eyes are glowing blue. I don't know what he's doing, but I don't want to take that chance.

Still, three years have passed?! I guess Death was off by a year, which means I'm... 18 years old?! I'm technically an adult!

Jesse even found love, got married, and even adopted a kid, and that just make me angry. In the end, I'm still alone while he has others with him: friends and family.

For me? I don't have anyone. I'm all alone, once again. My true friend is gone, along with my girlfriend, her siblings, and my minions.

Even though he spent three years trying to find me, despite the world thinking I'm dead, I appreciate it, but I think that is very, very stupid.

Doesn't he know that his friends are the ones who did this to me? They could be inhibiting his search, but it was only dumb luck that he, of all people, found me.

He should have moved on. Because truth be told... I don't want to be found. I started to like my new life.

And I did rule out that it wasn't his fault that my life is like this now... but that doesn't mean I'm still angry about it.

And I can use that to my advantage.

But what is a Class? And why does Jesse's say Wizard?

He's still staring at me... what is he doing?

Ping!

I heard a noise in my head as a message popped up in front of me.

You have been [Observed] by Jesse!

Wait, [Observed]?! He can do that? Does he have the Harbinger books? Did he find them?

No, he couldn't have. Ivor had one, while I had three. We had all of the books, the only thing that allows us to do these skills.

So if he doesn't have the books, that means he somehow got this power. So logically, if he can get this power, then so can others.

Ping!

For your brilliant process of elimination, you have gained 5 INT and 5 WIS!

Hold on, I get stat points now? How do I check how much I have?