0007

Tweek had given up in his attempts at sleep. He knew it was too much to ask of his anxiety to settle in a foreign place. With close eyes, he mimicked sleeping, and though he may not have been asleep for real, he had allowed his mind to wander, to create forced dreams that lacked the same affect as real ones.

The sun was beginning to rise, with streams of light moving past the parted curtains. It hadn't being long after, when Tweek realised there was a sucking noise below him. He frowned at the ceiling, remembering back in forth grade when Eric had been caught out for sticking Butters penis in his mouth. The courage to investigate failed to run through his veins, so instead he leaned over to poke harshly at Craig's head.

Craig showed no signs of waking up anytime soon, so Tweek ventured further by pinching his friends nose shut. He instantly regretted it when Craig's eyes shot open seconds later, and Tweek predicted the insults heading his way. He couldn't allow Craig to alert whoever was making those noises, so he clamped his hand over Craig's mouth, shushing him as he did so.

Craig glared up with his pale blue eyes that pierced menacingly into Tweek's. Fearing a fist to the face, Tweek cautiously released him. Sitting back to rest onto his elbows, Craig stared accusingly at Tweek as he awaited an explication, though the one he received only confused him more. Tweek was bobbing his head in the direction of Butters bed, but Craig's dumbfounded gaze made him give up and try a new approach. He huffed silently as he pointed down, and this time, Craig's eyes followed. It was obvious to Tweek that he was finally hearing the noises, since Craig's expression morphed into curiosity.

Having a better vantage point than Tweek, Craig only had to lean over slightly for the perfect view, though he hadn't been counting on the obnoxious creak the bed had made. Both of the friends turned to each other as they cringed, but at the sound of rustling from below, they scrambled. Craig had dropped his head back down onto his pillow with his arm lazily placed over his face, but Tweek hadn't had time to backtrack over to his own, so instead he rested his head on the back of Craig's pillow.

It was when Craig turned to scowl at the blonde, that Butters ruffled hair popped up over the side and startled the noirette. Butters slim fingers had laced around the bars of the ladder, while a smile rested on his lips as Craig irritably stared back.

"Thank god, I've been waiting for someone to wake up for an hour." Butters confessed, his eyes drifting over to Tweek's supposedly sleeping form.

Craig exhaled, his stoic expression boring into Butters complete opposite persona. "What time is it?"

"Half six." Butters answered. He didn't at all look like a person who'd woken up around five in the morning. Again his eyes fell to Tweek, with a grin tugging on his lips like he knew something. "Do you two share everything?"

"Shut up. We were watching videos on my phone last night. He must've fallen asleep." Craig muttered. He could feel Tweek smiling next to him, which only made him want to punch his friend more. Tweek pretended to tiredly shuffle in his sleep, his face burying against the back of Craig's neck causing him to nervously swallow, whilst scowling at Butters like it was his fault this was happening. Which technically it was.

"Sure looks cosy." Butters added.

"What was you sucking down there?" Craig challenged, his eyebrow raised slightly, whilst Butters cheeks flushed.

"Nothing..."

"You wasn't molesting Kenny in his sleep, were you?

"No! Craig!" Butter rushed, his face further heating up. "It was my thumb."

Craig wanted to laugh, but he almost yelped when he felt something wet playfully jab at the back of his neck. His body stiffened up, and a rush of air fanned over the wet patch on his neck as Tweek quietly laughed. "Go check if breakfast is ready." Craig ordered Butters, feeling embarrassed to be stared at, even if the dumber of the two had no idea what was currently happening.

"Mr Gates said half seven."

"Christ! Will you just go and check again? I'm hungry, and you woke me up, so really, you owe me."

"Well, okay then." Butters mumbled, his hand peeling from the ladder, before stalking out of the room.

Craig's head lifted from the pillow when he turned to scowl at Tweek. It seemed the blonde had decided to continue pretending to be asleep, with his eyes tightly shut and his mouth hidden behind his hand.  "That was gay."

Tweek played dead, and even with closed eyes, he could feel Craig looking down at him. There was a moment of light shuffling, before a clumsy hand pressed Tweek's head down into the pillow, trapping it in place. Worried eyes shot open, unable to focus as Craig leaned over him. With his head pinned in place, Tweek stared up in shock, until he realised what Craig was up to. With a manic squeal of desperation, Tweek tried his best to wiggle free as Craig tauntily dangled a blob of spit over Tweek's face.

"Craig, don't! That's gross!" He pleaded, to no avail.

The trail of saliva dangled further down, and if it was anyone else who was victim of Craig's childish game, Tweek would've thought the length the saliva had travel was quite impressive. However, considering it was Tweek who was about to get the slimy surprise, it was anything but impressive.

Deciding his friend had been tortured enough, Craig sucked the spit back into his mouth, causing Tweek to gag at the sight. Craig wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, releasing Tweek's, then jumped down from the top of the bed with a thud that woke Kenny up. Craig had left the room, leaving Tweek to stare up at the ceiling and he recollected himself. Below him, he could hear Kenny getting up, and so, after inhaling deeply, he too decided it was time to make a move.