0008

It was halfway through breakfast when the other school arrived, and since the South Park students were occupying the dining room, the arrivals had their introduction outside. Tweek had slipped in a seat beside Token and Jimmy, with Craig and Clyde sitting opposite them, which wasn't ideal, since Tweek kept accidentally making eye contact with Craig. The noirette didn't seem fazed though, instead he tucked into his pancakes mercilessly, not even stopping for a drink.

An unusual feeling followed Tweek around. A feeling he couldn't quite describe. He only knew that it was a negative one, which made him feel even more crappy than he had the day he and Craig had a fight in elementary school.

He hated himself more in that moment, for feeling the most connected to Craig than any of his other friends. Craig, the guy who had limited emotions. He was one of the schools biggest jerks. He was inconsiderate and had no ambitions. So why did Tweek feel like there was so much more to it, than there really was? Perhaps it was because they'd grown up together, but that couldn't be it. He'd known Token a lot longer than he had Craig. He couldn't pin point the exact moment that Craig had slipped through all of his defences, what pictured moment Craig had torn through all of the deranged webs, his mind had created. He couldn't, for the sake of his own unhinged sanity, remember the moment Craig had first made him feel safe. Made him feel some type of way that had him endlessly praying in his sleep to never lose his best friend. And the worst part was, neither could Craig.

He wanted to force Craig to have a real conversation with him. He wanted to know his fears, his interests, and all of the emotions he'd long ago repressed deep away. Tweek wanted to know him.

Jimmy was cracking out some of his old jokes, thinking he was some sort of comedian, whilst the others sat there and tolerated it. Tweek frowned down at his plate. He didn't dare eat the food here in case someone had done something to it. What if the person who cooked it, hadn't washed their hands? Or coughed all over it?

Clyde had already finished his breakfast, leaning back in his chair to rub his belly like an old man. His eyes met with Tweek's, then fell to the blondes plate. "Tweek, eat your food." He ordered. It was almost a regular thing for the group having to basically force feed their friend, otherwise he'd go an entire day without eating a single thing.

Tweek glared, not wanting to be treated like a child, everyone seemed to be doing that lately. "I'm not hungry."

"You'll die if you don't eat, Tweek." Craig said between mouthfuls, only half looking up as he spoke.

"I wont die from missing one meal."

"Yeah you will, your stomach will eat itself."

Token rolled his eyes over the top of his hot chocolate, taking a long sip before placing it down on the table. "He means you'll get sick."

"Jesus Christ, leave it okay? I'm just not hungry."

"Alright." Token said, defensively holding his hands out. "We're just looking out for you, dude."

"Yeah, I know." Tweek sighed.

"I spoke to Kayla." Token confessed after a short pause, and when Tweek's face contorted, he grinned sheepishly. "She said she'll come over and say hi at some point."

Tweek's head fell to his hands, with the steam from his drink hitting him in the face like a storm. "That's way too much pressure."