Three

I changed Robin's character to be named Reynold simply because i don't feel comfortable with having Robin's name be in this story since he is no longer in this world. So if anyone is reading this and is like "who tf is Reynold?" it's Robin lol.

Eliana's POV

I walked towards my parents who were seated at a huge dining table in the courtyard of the castle, along with Queen Anne, King Reynold and Gemma. Ever since my little...courageous...outburst in front of the kitchens just minutes ago, I could feel a slight change in atmosphere with my newfound friends. They were surprised, no doubt, probably because they had thought that I was a quiet girl with anxiety issues.

I give off that vibe.

"You know," I spoke, as we were making our way to my parents, "I'm not trying to come off as someone who is already clingy with someone that they've only met a couple of hours ago...but don't you think that Harry should be more committed?"

"Well, to be fair Princess," Gabrielle stated, "he's always been this way ever since-"

She didn't get to finish because Cimone jabbed her elbow into Gabriella's side before giving me a quick smile.

"Never mind," she mumbled. I didn't have a chance to further question her on her "almost-revelation" because we had reached the table and I was obliged to sit down. My parents hadn't ceased their discussion and I could hear faint mumbling coming from their side. I sighed and I looked behind at the girls and gestured to the seats next to me. They looked at each other surprised before looking back at me. In return, I nodded as if to say, "sit down, it's okay," and soon enough they were smugly taking their seats beside me. I noticed the conversation suddenly died down and I looked at my parents and Harry's parents to find them gazing surprisingly at the girls beside me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked towards them.

The girls' reaction to being seated at a table like this made it clear to me that they hadn't been treated like this too often; for one, Cimone was inspecting one of the spoons on the table as if it was made of an exotic diamond she had never seen before; Stella was gingerly touching each piece of silverware as to make sure it was authentic; Gabriella was just staring at the table. Clary however, sat down with ease and began helping herself to some biscuits that were laid out on the table. I chuckled to myself and suddenly found myself getting excited at the thought of being able to give these girls access to luxuries every girl should be entitled to.

The King and Queen were shocked at my action. They sat at the end of the table with their eyebrows raised; Anne was smirking a bit meanwhile Reynold was a bit stoic and held a slightly displeased expression. I didn't mind. They were my ladies in waiting and I wanted to treat them how I liked.

"Ahem," Queen cleared her throat, looking down at her glass of pink lemonade before smiling up at me, "how did you like your new chambers, dear?"

I smiled at her, "they were exquisite, thank you."

She smiled at me and soon the grown ups were back to their discussions. I sighed and looked to my friends who were all calmed down and were now staring at me. Except for Clary; she was having her own fun with the food laid out.

"Princess," Cimone whispered, "we shouldn't be sitting here."

"Oh hush, Cimone," I scoffed, "you are my ladies now yes? That means you are now my friends; and I don't like to mistreat my friends."

They smiled shyly and nodded at my words. We started to talk about different things then; the castle, fun things to do on the grounds, and even secrets of the staff that they've picked up through the years.

"..And the cook just walked in on the maid when she was running around, using nothing put a cutting board to cover herself up!" Stella laughed while she finished her story, the ending causing my eyes to widen. I laughed and covered my mouth with my hand.