{ 54 }

{ Rebecca }

I woke up the next day and it was 6 AM. I had to make sure Madison called mom and dad so I decided to wake everyone up and have them call before I leave for work. "DEMETRIA!" I yelled jumping on her, "ah! What the-" demi panicked then wiping her eyes. "Wake up! Time to be a responsible human!" I smiled, demi started to cry "it's so early!" There were legit tears falling from her eyes. Oh my god, I didn't have time for this. "Are you- oh my god." I got off of her and went to the kitchen, "I really have to do this." I mumbled to myself looking for metal pans.

When I finally found them I grabbed two and went into Dallas and Madison's room, "WAKE UP!" I screamed then I began slamming the two metal pans together, "AH!" "FUCK!?" Dallas and Madison yelled shooting up from the bed "good! And good alive!" I smiled. "Get your asses in the living room NOW!"

"Fine! Fine!" They got up and went into the living room and I walked across into our room. "WAKE UP DEMI!" I screamed, I smacked the panda together and demi shot up "LIVING ROOM!"

Demi started crying again and walked into the living room. "You really are a bitch you know that?" Dallas yawned "tell me something I don't know." I smirked,

"Listen up. It's 6 in the morning and this is how today will work. First; right now we are going to call mom and dad and tell them Madison's news. Next I know demi you have photo shoots today, Dallas you have your first day of your new job. Madison I don't know what the fuck your doing but I'm pretty sure your day may be involving an air plane. Demi and I have therapy today at 3 and YOU will be there." I pointed to demi, and she nodded "therapy at pee-" she yawned "3" I corrected her. "Right 3."

She began falling asleep and I clapped my hands in her ear and her eyes shot open "puta" I nodded "I know I know I'm so horrible." I rolled my eyes.

"I will be at work until 3 then I go to therapy and I have some more photo shoots with the cast and I will be back at 6. Got it?" I said firmly. Wow I could really get used to the whole being in charge shit.

"Yes ma'm." Madison spoke first then she began to get up "uh! No sit your ass down and call mom!" She rolled her eyes and sat down.

Madison dialed their number and put it on speaker.

It laid on the table infront of us.

Dianna: girls? What the hell!

Rebecca: mom, dad, promise not to freak out when Madison tells you something.

Eddie: that's not good. Girls what's going on?

Demi: Well um it's actually 'Madison what's going on'

Really!? I smack Demi's arm and she grabs her arm and shrugs "what?"

Dianna: Madison! What's going on!

Madison: mom, dad remember how much you love me...

Eddie: Just spill it!

Madison: I-I-I'm pregnant with Kasons baby.

The line went silent,

Dianna: what?

Eddie: your kidding Madison Lee

Madison: I wish I was dad, I wish I was.

Eddie: MADISON-

Demi: Dad! Don't yell at her we already did that! She already feels bad okay? We called you guys to get help not to make her feel worse okay?

Eddie: okay, okay,

Dianna: how do you know?

Madison: I'm 2 months along, I'm scared. I don't want the child.

Dianna: I'm sure your scared but you cannot give the child up darling.

Rebecca: No! We will not talk about that right now, it's too late for abortion so adoption and keeping is her only options. Do not tell her what she has to do with her child. We called for help, your daughter is scared we need help. So either we will fly Madison to you guys or you come to us, Madison and you guys can talk face to face you hear?

Dianna: *sigh* yes I understand. God when did y'all become so smart. I guess Madison you will come to Texas and we will talk further options here. We cannot deal with press and it's better here, try to keep it as much on the downlow as possible so Demi, Rebecca you will not take Madison to the airport. Set up a private jet and let her fly on her own with Max, we will send Max back to you as soon as possible.

Demi: Yes mom, when should I set up the ride?

Eddie: as soon as possible,

Demi: I think I can do it today.

Dianna & Eddie: okay thank you see you later Madison.

Then they hung up.

Well fuck, "Well I guess I'll go set up the plane."

"I don't want to go to Texas!" Madison cried.

"Well you should of thought about that before you fucking opened your legs to a guy who supposedly loved you!" Demi fought back, "I thought we weren't going to yell at me?" Madison cried crossing her arms.

"I'm not! But listen your acting like it's all of our faults! No it isn't Madison, it's no one but your own! You said yes to him. You know you could of stopped it, you cannot keep this child, your 15 years old!"

"Demi, you got pregnant and you had an abortion!" Madison fought back, then demi turned on her heels.

Oh shit..

"I'm 24 Madison! Not fucking 15! I had an abortion because if I even tried to have the child it would of died! So before you point fingers learn the damn facts!" Demi yelled with tears threatening to fall, she turned and slammed the door. "I'm going to work bye." Then I slammed the front door and left.

-------------------------

Comment & Vote

Kik- xoxoaviaxoxo