Chapter 2

Kellin bounced up and down in his new booster seat excitedly. He let out a giddy little giggle as he watched his new daddy drive him away from the company. The little was absolutely excited. He was finally getting a new daddy and, from the looks of it, Vic was going to be a really good one. Even if Kellin was going to be his first -and hopefully only- little. Vic didn't even care about the fact that Kellin had schizophrenia. He wanted the big anyway.

Vic chuckled quietly as he looked back in the rear view mirror at Kellin bouncing.

"Are you okay back there, Baby Doll?" Vic questioned, unable to wipe the smile off of his face. He was just as excited for this new chapter in his life as Kellin was.

Kellin nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm okay Daddy."

"I'm glad. When we get home, how about we go over all of the rules and get to know one another better?"

"That'll be nice," Kellin hummed, looking out the window. He refused to enter his headspace until he and Vic discussed all of the rules and everything else. No matter how much he wanted to be Kelli, which was what he went by when he was in little mode. He thought it was a cute name. The ride to Vic's house was quick and Kellin soon found his new daddy unbuckling him from his booster seat and picking him up.

"Y-you don't have to carry me," Kellin stammered, worried that Vic would think that he's too heavy and drop him.

"I want to Baby Doll," Vic hummed, rubbing the little's back. Kellin nodded and draped his arms over Vic's shoulders. After certain events, Vic had to move from his old home so, really, the house was new to the both of them. Once Vic brought Kellin inside, he say him down on the new, brown leather couch and smiled at him.

"Alright," he said quietly, watching as Kellin hugged his stuffed hedgehog to his chest. "Sorry, I'm kinda new to this whole thing, I don't know how to really start..." Vic trailed off nervously.

Kellin giggled. "It's okay Daddy. Let's just get to know one another first and then you tell me the rules."

Vic bobbed his head in a slight nod and swallowed, his Adam's apple jumping ever so slightly. "Sounds good."

"I'll go first," Kellin said. "You already know my name and age and the stuff like that but, when I'm in my little space, my name is Kelli and I'm five. I'm okay with this being a sexual relationship too, but I need to be able to trust you first. I've been hurt a lot before." Vic frowned at that, who would ever hurt Kellin like that? "Um, my favorite color is pastel green and my favorite thing to wear is tutus with leggings and ballet flats. I really, really love hedgehogs, they're my favorite animal in the whole wide world and ice cream is my favorite food. Now, it's your turn."

Vic smiled and took Kellin's hand in his. "Well, my name is Victor Fuentes, but I prefer Vic-"

"But, I'm gonna call you Daddy right? Or Papa! I like both of them so much! Can I call you both!?"

Vic chuckled. "Yeah Baby, you can call me both."

"Okay, good, go on!" Kellin said, excitement growing in his tummy. (Quick thing but- I hate the word tummy, Idk why, I just do, it makes me cringe-Gabi)

"I'm thirty three so I'm a bit older than you, I hope that's okay." Kellin nodded and Vic continued. "I'm a lawyer with my own firm that I have with my brother and my best friend. It's called Fuentes and Peoples Law. I used to be married and had a daughter." Kellin frowned, he had? What happened? "I uh, I've taken the past year off because of personal things and I'll probably be back in a few months once the two of us get settled. If you want, this can also be a sexual relationship but I think you're right, we should give it time. My favorite color is green as well, and... my favorite animal is a monkey."