Chapter 3

There are some Authors notes in here that are Gabi's not mine so yea

Kellin sat up in bed and rubbed at his eyes tiredly as he looked around his daddy's bedroom. His daddy was still fast asleep but not for long if the little had anything to do with it. He let out a little giggle and poked Vic's face softly.

"Daddy, I need to take my meds," he said, crawling on top of Vic, nuzzling his nose in Vic's neck softly causing the man to chuckle tiredly.

"Come on Baby Doll, let Daddy sleep a little longer," he said in a tired, sexy voice that had Kellin let out a little giggle. He loved it when his daddy called him that.

"You said I need to take em," he said, pushing his lip out. "'Member, you told Berty and me that I need to take 'em."

"But I wanna sleep with my baby hedgehog a little longer," Vic said, tightening his hold on Kellin's waist as he pulled the blankets over their heads making his little laugh happily.

"Daddy!" Kellin whined, poking his daddy's side over and over again as his tummy (cringe) started to growl loudly. That made Kellin stop for a second as he frowned, a hand going to his stomach for just a moment. He shouldn't have let his stomach growl like that, he didn't want his daddy to think he'd need to eat. He didn't.

Vic stopped as well when he heard the growl from his baby's belly and frowned. "Kelli, did you eat last night when I made you dinner?"

The night before for dinner, Vic had made his little a nice bowl of macaroni and cheese with little hot dogs in it before he got a call from his law firm. He had left the boy alone in the kitchen to eat for thirty minutes and when he came back, the plate was empty.

"Yeah," Kellin sang, it was a lie but, his daddy didn't need to know that.

"Good, now, let's go get you some breaky-fast in you," Vic said before kissing Kellin's forehead as he pushed out his lip.

"I'm not hungry Daddy," he said, pushing his lip out in a pout. Vic shook his head and rubbed Kellin's flat stomach softly.

"I don't care if you are or not, you gotta eat baby," Vic said and got out of bed before picking his baby boy up. "Now, what do you want for breakfast? Scrambled eggs? Waffles? Pancakes? French toast?" He questioned, carrying Kellin out of the bedroom carefully.

Kellin let out an overdramatic sigh and laid his head on Vic's shoulder as he whined. "Cocoa moo!" He mumbled sadly. (if you've ever watched Kim Possible- Sheego and Dr. Drakken called it that and yeah, I'm a hoe for old cartoons)

"You want chocolate milk?" Vic questioned. Kellin nodded his head excitedly. "What do you want with it?"

Kellin stopped and pursed his lip. Everything his daddy said would make him fat and his daddy wouldn't want him. Except for... "Scwambled eggs," Kellin mumbled sadly, he didn't want to eat. (Writing scwambled made me cringe too. I can't handle the whole baby talk. Can't you like, just imagine it? I'm sorry I suck at this lol)

"Sounds good," his daddy hummed and set Kellin in his high chair before going to prepare his little's breakfast. "What do you want to do today, baby?"

"I wanna pway with you Daddy!" Kellin cheered, swinging his feet back and forth.

Vic smiled at his baby. "How about we go buy you some new toys and clothes?" He asked, cracking a few eggs in a bowl before he whipped them up.

Kellin let out a happy scream. "Really Daddy!? I wanna new stuffie Daddy!"

Vic grinned and kissed the top of Kellin's head before he went back to cooking.

"You have to be good," Vic informed him. "Which means I want you to eat everything on your plate and all your milk."

The little frowned. "Daddy, no."

"Don't tell Daddy no, you need to eat Baby Doll."

"I don't wanna! I wanna play with you!" Kellin whined loudly.

"No whining, now, do you want a spankie?" Vic asked disapprovingly.

Kellin shook his head quickly, his eyes wide. "No! Daddy! I'm sorry!"

Vic put his hands on his hips and gave Kellin a look, arching his eyebrow. "No more whining?"

"No more Daddy, I sowwy!"

Vic smiled and ruffled Kellin's hair before he finished up Kellin's scrambled eggs and set them on a plate before grabbing his baby's sippy cup and filled it with chocolate milk. He grabbed the three pill bottles and took one pill from each, setting them on the side of Kellin's plate before he set it in front of his little.

"As soon as you finish all that, we're going to get you ready for today and you and I are going to go to Toys 'R' Us and get you all kinds of stuffies and other stuff you like," Vic said, giving Kellin a quick kiss before he started a pot of coffee and sat down in front of Kellin, resting his head on his hand.

Kellin smiled and stirred food the plate before taking his medicine. He looked up at his daddy and frowned. "Daddy, why are you staring at me like that?"

Vic grinned and took Kellin's hand in his, kissing the back of it softly. "Because Baby Doll, you're absolutely beautiful."

Kellin blushed and squeezed his daddy's hand. "Thanks Daddy," he whispered.

"Anything for you my little hedgehog," Vic said just as his phone started ringing. He smiled and left the kitchen to take the call. Kellin sighed and looked around the kitchen for a moment before climbing out of his high chair and dumped his food in the garbage disposal quickly before climbing back in his seat. His daddy wouldn't have to know he didn't eat again. It was for the best anyway.