Valentines 1

Valentine's Day special One shot number 1. Winning answer was Adam.

Ryan's POV

I could barely help myself from gagging as I heard Jerome want me to record another vlog for him and Mitch, only this time it was a Valentine's Day special Merome Vlog. Since the two joined up and started dating three months ago. It was like watching two love sick puppies all the time. I felt like it was actually painful to watch sometimes.

Ryan: "Ask Ben or Alex."

Jerome: "Come on man, it's like a tradition now."

Ryan: "I don't care. Get someone else to do it, It's hard enough having to be the third wheel for you two."

Jerome: "Look, Come with us and record, and I'll shout dinner and record any video of your choosing."

Ryan: "You know I'm going to give you my live stream to sit through."

Jerome: "I realized that as soon as I opened my mouth, Maybe not the..."

Ryan: "Nope you said it, I'll give you a blond video though."

Jerome: "Oh thank god."

I couldn't help but smile. Since he started dating Mitch he has been a lot happier. Almost too happy, It was like he wanted to be with him so badly that he would genuinely cry himself to sleep while Mitch was with Jess. When the two of them broke up. It was hell for the both of them. Mitch had broken up with Jess because he wasn't sure if he loved her, or women anymore and didn't know what to do. The two of them are still good friends which is great. She still comes around and will do videos with everyone. She is so nice, I kind of wish I was straight, even though they are older than me.

Jerome: "So is that a yes?"

Ryan: "Fine, I'll hold the fucking camera."

Jerome: "YAY Thank you Tewtiy."

Ryan: "God I'm going to regret this. When are we leaving?"

Jerome: "Now so get ready."

Ryan: "WHAT!"

I could barely get any other words before I watched him run off out of my office. It was kind of sad but I mean, This is what you get for having friends that just so happen to be on YouTube. You get asked to do some weird shit. I sighed deeply before turning back to my computer. Seeing a message that Preston and Rob were in the area and asked to go to dinner. It wasn't even for them, they were going now so they could meet up with Poofless. What the hell have I roped myself into? I stood up and headed towards my bag, pulling out a change of shoes and just waited for him, I was lazy and just decided to wear. Jacket over my Snoopy shirt.

Ryan: "YOU TELL ME TO GET READY BUT YOU GUYS AREN'T!"

Mitch: "Hey don't yell at him, we just needed you to hold the camera. Be nice."

Ryan: "I am being nice. I also have some shit I need to do when I get back later so the earlier the better."

Jerome: "What's gotten into you? Relax man, We won't bite..."

Mitch: "You might not but I would."

Ryan: "For fuck sake."

The one flaw of being Bisexual. That Mitch hits on me a lot but we all know and acknowledge it's for the jokes anyway. Otherwise Jerome would have knocked me out by now... especially considering I've said to him I'd fuck Mitch if the chance was given.

Mitch: "Are you ready baby?"

Jerome: "Yeah I'm ready, Let's get going."

Finally.

Time Skip

As we finally left and decided to walk to find some scenic spots. Essentially all I had to do was literally hold the camera. That was it. No talking or unexpected movements with the camera. I listened to them talk to the camera while close to each other and it was disturbingly, disgustingly adorable. I looked around while keeping the camera fixed on them until I felt someone run into me, Causing me to almost drop the camera.

????: "Fuck I'm so sorry."

Ryan: "It's ok. Mistakes happen."

Preston: "Hey guys."

Jerome: "Hey a Poofless. Aww if only Viklan was here."

Mitch: "Never going to happen, last I checked Lachlan still wanted Harry, and Vik get's railed by Josh and JJ every night."

Ryan: "Oh really? Wow."

Rob: "Anyway guys meet Adam, He's a good friend to us and has been for a while now. He agreed to come on the trip and record as long as he got to have his own privacy while recording."

I stared at the guy in front of me and was floored. His blonde hair, green eyes and slim ish body was gorgeous. And his hair was styles like Lachlan's too. He was gorgeous.

Ryan: "I'm Ryan."

Adam: "Adam as you know already. Hey Ryan can I ask you something?"

Ryan: "Aw yeah what's that?"

Adam: "Do you also like men?"

Ryan: "I'm a pretty big fan of both of them."

Adam: "Good because you are absolutely gorgeous."

Ryan: "Oh really? Well then shall I say that..."

Jerome: "Yo Adam Tewtiy wants your cock."

I turned to see my friends and glared at them. Jerome laughing at me while Mitch gave me a look as if to say he was in my side. I'm so glad he was.

Adam: "Want to ditch these losers and go get dinner where ever we want?"

Ryan: "I mean yeah but, would we be able to get rid of them so easily?"

Adam: "No. but that's why we are going to leave now."

Ryan: "And just go."

Adam: "Sure. It's Valentine's Day. You haven't indicated that you have a partner. I am alone filming for these dick heads. You interested?"

Ryan: "Yeah fuck it let's go."

I smiled at the guy as he laughed at me, heading off to Poofless while I walked back to Merome.

Jerome: "Oi what are you doing?"

Ryan: "Going on a date."

Mitch: "So you aren't filming anymore?"

Ryan: "Nope. I was until THAT HOT PIECE OF ASS ASKED ME OUT!"

I heard a laugh unrivaled by anyone echo down the street while Preston just smiled. Jerome was a bit upset but Mitch laughed as well.

Mitch: "Have fun."

Jerome: "Aww."

Ryan: "You don't have to shout dinner or edit."

Jerome: "Deal GOODBYE!"

I watched the two of them walk off before feeling someone's hand interlock with my own.

Adam: "So, what do you feel like cutie."

Ryan: "Anything you want I'm not a fussy eater."

Adam: "So anything this hot piece of ass wants?"

I turned to see him wink at me and giggle. It was pretty funny at the very least and I can't believe I said it out loud.

Ryan: "Throw in a kiss and you have yourself a deal."

Adam: "Confidence..."

As he said this, he leaned in and connected his lips with mine and I swear I could barely think straight as I started to laugh.

Adam: "Something funny?"

Ryan: "No. just surprised that actually worked."