Chapter 7

"Hey, Daddy," Kellin said, looking up at the man who had been his caregiver for two months. The little was currently sprawled out on the floor of the kitchen coloring a picture of a teddy bear as his daddy made him breakfast.

"Yeah, Baby Doll?" Vic asked, looking up from the pancakes he was watching slowly start to bubble.

"Can we go do somethin' today?" His little asked, swinging his feet behind him.

Vic hummed. "Oh, I don't know Kelli, do you think you deserve it?"

"Uh huh," Kellin said, pushing his lip out. "I wanna go to the zoo!"

"If you eat all of your pancakes we can go."

"Can I only have one?" Kellin begged, dropping his crayon. "I'm not hungry!"

"You're having two," Vic said and turned back to the pancakes, flipping them quickly before he looked back at a pouting Kellin. "Kells, how much do you weigh?"

Kellin stiffened. "You never ask a baby how much they weigh, Daddy."

"Kelli."

"Daddy," Kellin said, glaring up at his caregiver.

Vic sighed. "If you tell me, you won't have to eat two pancakes."

"Pinky promise?" Kellin asked, holding out his pinky. Vic nodded and reached down, interlocking his pinky with his little hedgehogs. "I weigh ninety pounds," Kellin mumbled, looking down at his coloring sheet, shame filling his body. It was too much, he weighed too much, his daddy was going to be disgusted by how much he weighed. Kellin had gained five pounds since he started living with Vic and he hated it. Vic probably adopted the little because he was so small and now he was getting fatter.

His ribs were starting to disappear again, no longer did they poke out like the little liked. His stomach was developing a small bump and he'd probably have to purge later when his daddy wasn't paying attention. Which was rare, Vic was always there, always attentive, he was honestly the most perfect caregiver. Which was why Kellin couldn't lose him by getting fatter.

"Now you're having three," Vic said, shocked that Kellin weighed so little.

Kellin pushed out his lip. "Daddy!" He whined. "You promised."

"I promised that you wouldn't have to eat two, I didn't say you didn't have to eat three." Vic placed three pancakes on the Frozen plate and grabbed the matching fork as well as whip cream, he sprayed the whip cream onto the pancake, making a face with it before placing strawberries for the eyes.

"Do you want syrup, Baby Doll?"

Kellin shook his head and sat up, crossing his arms. "I'm not eating three."

"Yes you are," Vic hummed. "If you do, I'll take you to the zoo."

That caught Kellin's attention for a moment. He loved the zoo. But, he couldn't give in. Not on something so important to him.

Vic set the food on the table and picked up his little carefully, like Kellin was just a little baby doll. Which he was. He was Vic's baby doll and his daddy was not about to let Kellin starve himself to death. Not when he already meant so much to the older man.

"I don't wanna," Kellin mumbled, tears welled up in his eyes. "Daddy, please don't make me eat them."

Vic couldn't give in, not over this. He always gave in to whatever it was that the little wanted, but not this time. Kellin's health was more important than his happiness in that case. It made Vic feel torn, though, the look on Kellin's face broke his heart. Especially when a single tear ran down his cheek.

He bit his lip and held Kellin's face in his hand, rubbed the tear off of his cheek with the pad of his thumb. "Baby, you have to eat."

"I'll get fat," Kellin whimpered, not looking at Vic. "A-and you won't want me anymore. Yo-you'll give me back like my last daddy."

With that, Vic picked Kellin up and held him tight in his arms, not caring that Kellin was a few inches taller than him. "Listen to me right now Baby Boy, you are never going back unless I am dead or in jail for something—like murdering your old daddy. You're my baby doll, my little hedgehog and that's final." Vic kissed Kellin's cheek softly. "I think you're the most beautiful, wonderful boy I have ever met. And I love you Kelli, you're so, so important to me and I don't want to lose you because you're scared of getting fat. You're never, ever, ever going to be fat to me. Do you understand?"

"You love me?" Kellin asked, his eyes wide as he pulled back just far enough to fully look at his daddy.

Vic nodded and kissed the little's nose. "Of course I do, you're my baby."

Despite the tears that were now streaming down his face, Kellin giggled. A smile blossomed on his face as he buried his face in Vic's shoulder. "I love you too, Daddy. A whole bunch."

Vic grunted. "You better love me Kiddo, I'm your daddy."

"You're more than that, Daddy, so, so much more," Kellin gushed. "But, it's gonna take more than that to get me to eat."

"How about this then, I'm throwing the scale away."

Kellin gasped. "Daddy, no."

"Daddy, yes," Vic said in a mock serious voice. "From here on out, weight no longer matters. If you want to do stuff like working out or running, you can do that. I work out every morning before you wake up anyway so you can just go to the gym with me but, you're going to start eating right."

The little let out a whine but nodded his head. "Fine."

"Now, tell me, what's rule number eight?"

"I have to eat," Kellin said in a mumble.

"Exactly, so get down and eat and when you're finished, we're gonna go to the zoo."

Kellin nodded his head again and jumped out of his daddy's arms and sat in his seat once again. Vic smiled and gave him a quick kiss and ruffled Kellin's hair.

"I'm going to go get dressed before I gotta change you out of that. Because I think we both know that you're probably going to be wearing half of that on your onesie."

Kellin smiled before he stuck his tongue out at Vic. His daddy stuck his tongue out in retaliation before going up to his bedroom. Worry sat in the pit of his stomach, though. All he wanted for his little was for him to be happy and healthy, he was terrified that he was going to lose his little too, and Vic wasn't about to let that happen.

He wasn't going to lose someone else that he loved because of a mental disorder. Not again, never again.