Valentines 2

Michael's POV

Oh please did you really think I would do a Valentines one shot and not put myself? Let's be honest I'm a lonely son of a bitch so this makes me feel happy. Now for the actual story though. Inspiration when a friend of mine asked if I was going to Pax South next year... answer... a solid holy fuck maybe and lol the winner from the Lachlan and Preston was Lachlan... yeah I was surprised as well.

I walked around the convention hall with my friend Alyssa. She asked me if I was going to be coming over for Pax and I thought fuck it, why not. With a new job Inwas able to save for things like this and I was genuinely excited to.

Alyssa: "Are you excited?"

Michael: "Yeah actually. I mean nervous because I have never been here before but still. I'm excited."

Alyssa: "I hope so. Oh did you organize the VIP badge?"

Michael: "Yeah it was a bit difficult at first but I managed to get it done, Why did I need to do this?"

Alyssa: "Because you are a creator... sort of, at least here you are considered to be one. And you are from Australia as well, so that will boost your popularity."

Michael: "I don't really think about it like that you know this already."

Alyssa: "Well you should start thinking about it like that. In the mean time, Let's go check out some of the indie developers."

Michael: "Aren't we meeting someone around here? Or did you say we were needing to meet someone?"

Alyssa: "Yeah alright let's get going then. Wouldn't want to keep them waiting."

As we headed towards the indie section, she took a hard turn and grabbed my hand, leading me into the VIP section, as soon as we were through, she led me further until we were running up to some people.

Alyssa: "Preston over here."

As Preston turned around, Paige, Landon and their friends turned to greet us.

Michael: "For fuck sake really Alyssa?"

Alyssa: "What? Oh please like you didn't think of this already."

Michael: "I don't think it honestly matters all that much but fuck it, G'day guys. I'm Michael."

Paige: "Nice to meet you. I'd introduce everyone but I think Alyssa would beat me to it."

Alyssa: "Trust me he knows who you guys are? Where's Lachlan?"

Michael: "Lachlan flew over? Fair enough then."

Alyssa: "Have you met him before?"

Michael: "...No."

Preston: "Bullshit. He doesn't shut up about you."

Michael: "Well I like to think I'm pretty fantastic."

Landon: "He has told us, Believe me."

I couldn't help but laugh until Preston and Paige started talking to Alyssa, leaving me with his cousin and his friend.

????: Hey I'm Nathan."

Michael: "Nice to meet you man. So how long have you two been together for?"

Landon: "What?"

Nathan: "We aren't dating..."

Michael: "Yes you are."

Landon: "How?"

Michael: "Oh please... actually I was about to say that Lachlan would have known straight away but he's pretty hopeless like that."