||One||Charlie||

Tyler sat at the dining table with his family. "Maddy! Maddy! Look at the bird!" Tyler yelled and pointed at the window. "Yes, it's a beautiful bird isn't it Tyler?" Maddy said and smiled. "Can i please be excused mommy? I want to look at the beautiful bird!" Tyler asked as he jumped up and down on the chair. Kelly smiled and looked at her son. "Yes Tyler, you can look at it. Just don't go outside the garden okay?" She asked and looked at him. Tyler jumped up and walked to the door. "Yes momma." Tyler said and walked out. Tyler looked out the glass door. The bird looked at him and chirped. "Hello." Tyler whispered and carefully opened the glass door. The bird jumped down on the ground from the tree. Tyler sat down next to the bird, his pastel blue poke dots skirt surrounding his small frame like a beautiful flower. "What's your name?" Tyler whispered. The bird chirped and Tyler giggled. "My name's Tyler." Tyler whispered. "Can I pick you up?" Tyler asked and looked at the bird. The bird jumped up in his hands. "Can I just call you Charlie?" Tyler asked and laughed. The bird chirped and jumped on his shoulder. "Can I show you to Maddy?" Tyler asked. The bird chirped so Tyler stood up and opened the door. "Maddy! Maddy! Come look!" Tyler yelled. Maddy walked and looked at Tyler and aaaCharlie. "You found a friend." Maddy said and pet the bird. "His name's Charlie." Tyler said and smiled.

Soooooooo... guys!! That was the first chapter of this book!!

Let meh knoow if you liiikkedd itt!!
(I just ate brownies, i have soo much energy!)