Valentines Prt 3

And last but not least by any means, You guys voted for Josh over Jerome. I hope you all enjoy.

????'s POV

(Heh Goteem. Nah this is so anyone can put themselves into it.)

As I left my house to get in the car, I realized I had almost forgotten something really important. I ran back inside and grabbed it before getting back into my car and finally heading to see the boys. Since they hired me to help them out with the Merchandise, I had practically grown to fall in love with them, and one in particular.

(Gee I wonder who the fuck that is...)

While driving I heard my phone go off, but luckily I had it connected to the Bluetooth piece in front of me.

????: "Hello?"

Simon: "Hey, just checking to make sure you were still coming today?"

????: "Wouldn't miss it for the world. Everything in order and ready?"

Simon: "Yeah it's all done and planned. Are you sure about This?"

????: "I have never been more sure in my entire life. I know he would never even think of something like this, which just makes it that much better."

I had been planning this for a while now. And tonight would be the only chance I get to do it. I'm so excited but I'm so nervous as well. I never would have thought that right now would be the chance I get. A little spur of the moment but hey what can you do.

Simon: "Alright well when you get here let me or Vik know, JJ and the other boys are out right now. And Josh is recording."

????: "Of course he is. He always is."

Simon: "Well you know him, Anyway we are just setting up the last part now with Harry. Good luck."

????: "Thanks."

I hung up on him and drove the rest of the way in silence, Knowing that he would find it odd that I turned up now. I mean granted I regularly popped in when they told me to take a break from work. I usually just liked to check up on things, but this was different. Josh had no idea, and everyone else had every idea. It was kind of funny to think about to be honest. It was different and hopefully unique. But I was still happy to do something a little different.

????: "Treat it as though you only have one shot. And you can't fuck this up. It's going to be incredible."

I finished the journey and then got myself out, Making my way inside after grabbing my things. And that my little goody bag for Josh was ready to go. He was going to flip but honestly I didn't care. This man does so much for so many people and barely takes time for himself. He deserves this.

????: "Come on."

????: "Dude I'm outside now where are you?"

Vik: "I'm coming now hang on."

I waited for a few moments before noticing Vik come down and see me, the smile on his face was wide and I know exactly what goes down in order for him to smile.

????: "So where is she?"

Vik: "Out with the boys, I had to finish a recording so she tagged along with JJ."

????: "You two are way too cute."

Vik: "Well I like to think so, but you and Josh, I'm pretty sure everyone aspires to be on that level of a relationship."