01 [ 05 ]

☆ ☆ ☆

"Ah, another visitor." The God turns around to face me, "How lovely."

I've managed to slip into the detention section, without drawing any unwanted attention to myself.

"Unfortunately, you've just missed your sister."  He smiles, "Shame. I would've been interesting to speak to the both of you together."

I ignore his comments in favour of getting some answers, "Clint Barton." I get straight to the point, "Where is he?"

"Funny, that's what your Sister asked." He laughs, pacing around his cell, "He used to train you, didn't he?"

I smile sarcastically at him, "That's none of your business."

"Oh," He says, a hint of amusement in his tone, "But he's told me everything I need to know."

I keep my face completely stoic, refusing to give him anything.

"You were taken, weren't you? Held captive for ten months?" He pauses, looking at me thoughtfully, "But come to think of it, he has never quite mentioned what your captors did to you in there."

I scoff, shaking my head, "Have fun rotting in your cell." I say as I turn to leave.

"You want to know where Barton is?" He says, making me stop in my tracks, "You'll see him sooner than you think and I'll make sure he makes you watch while he kills your sister before he turns on you, all while this boat is falling through the sky."

"Idiot." I say as I turn around to face him, "I didn't even have to try."

The smug smile on his face is replaced with a look of confusion on his face.

Pressing a finger on my earpiece I contact the others immediately, "I need everyone on high alert. Loki is planning an attack on the ship. Does anyone copy?"

The line is silent, making me click my tongue in annoyance as I rush out of the detention section and to the lab.

I find out why I didn't get a response before I even step foot in the room. I could hear their voices from down the hallway. Each of them were talking over each other, squabbling like children over a toy.

The arguments continued as I entered the room. Immediately, Stark turns to me.

"Ah, Lady of the hour." He says, "Where were you? Were you out doing Loki's bidding?"

I ignore him, keeping my cool as I moved further into the room.

"Hey, don't walk away from me." He tries to follow me but is stopped by Steve.

"What? Are you running away now?" Steve puffs his chest, staring Stark down. "Put on the suit, let's go a few rounds." He challenges.

This prompts a laugh from Thor, "You people are so petty...And tiny."

I narrow my eyes at them as the bickering continues. Why are they acting like this? Everybody was so easily agitated. I took a glance around the room, my eyes landing on Loki's sceptre, the blue stone on it now pulsing. This is no coincidence.