Valentine's Day Edition

Lucy POV

"WOW....thank you so much!!''......

Feb. 13

"Lucy, are you gonna gave a chocolate to someone?'' "Hm...i don't know. Maybe?'' "But if you give someone....they'll get jealous you know'' ''Well...i don't know now'' i'm with Erza right now...and she is making me pick a choice and she is even smirking 0.0 it's like she is planning something...''We're here now. We'll be the one who's gonna arrange for tomorrow's Valentine's Day and it needs to be great'' ''Where are the others?'' "Hm...getting the things? Maybe cause they start early and Levy is incharge to it'' ''Oh ok...let's just help them'' ''But first, let's find Levy'' ''Hn, but where's Levy?'' "Uhm...maybe at the storage?'' "Ok, let's go there''

We have walked to the storage..at the garden...at the classroom and like...all over the place ''Where is Levy?!'' I heard someone's running "I'm here! Sorry guys.....I was like running all over to check if all things are ok'' ''Rest a bit Levy'' ''Hai'' we're at the cafeteria and Levy's drinking a water ''Levy....how's it going?'' "It's about to finish...but all it need is to invite people to go to the event..and it needs to be..everyone.." "We can do it Levy!" "Really!? That's great! I'll leave the rest to you! Have to go now, catch you up later :)"

"Levy's so busy now..right Erza?" "Yeah, that's why it's right that we help her. Let's go now" "Hai." We create a Valentine's invitation to everyone at school...even the teachers too haha. Then we give it out and it seems that they liked it and gonna attend.

"Levy!! We're finish!" "Thanks guys! You should ready for the event later" "Ok. Bye, see you later" we go home so that we can get dressed and it's like...a prom to me ^^...oh wait, this is prom o-o ''Waahh!! I forget that!!" I just moved fast cause it's 6pm and they said it's gonna start 7...."Done! I can go now :)" I didn't walk cause I don't want to be seen like this. After that, i've got at school and students and teachers are looking beautiful and handsome...wow *-* "Lucy!! You're here!" Wendy walks fast to me and compliment me too "Where's our other classmate?'' "Oh they're preparing to dance with someone. Let's go now"

"Welcome everyone!! To our valentine's prom! Enjoy here till 12am" after someone said that the music was playing like slow...and people starts dancing. I should just sit..."May I have a dance with you?'' Gray's hand was handing out to me so that if i take it...we'll dance and i take his hand "Sure" we dance to the rhythm of it and it's nice to be like this "Are you having fun Lucy?" "Yep. It's like this is the most wonderful day" when i look to Gray's face...i saw him blushing so i blushed and look away "S-sorry about it..i never knew this will be the wonderful day for you...cause this was the best day for me" he said it while whispering it to me and after that we stop dancing "Lucy!! Can we dance?" I heard Loki's voice while walking towards me "Of course"

We start dancing and this time...it seems that Leo's good at this "Have you dance this?" "Haha yeah. That's why i'm a good dancer, right? (◎^▽^◎)'' "Well, i have to admit it. Yes" "Thanks for dancing with me...it makes my day even your smile..." i feel blushing when he said that.."We'll stop now, see you again, my princess" he walk away and i looked at the gate....wait, why is there some other people from school? While i'm questioning myself to it, someone force me to dance..and it's Jellal.."Sorry for forcing you....i just...can't ask you straight.." "I-it's ok!" Jellal is...a bit shy today.. "I thought you won't come...so that i panic forcing someone...cause....i want to dance with you.." 0///0 w-wow.... "Jellal! Where are you!?" "I need to go...bye" he left me but someone pull me...it's Hibiki...

"Hello for you my princess, it's great that your school allowed outsiders to dance with. I'm greatful for this" "Oh...that's why" "Are you happy today?" "Of course i am...it's my first time :)'' "....Your smile is always the best...i have to go now my princess, see you later!" "Ok..bye" i walk a bit and saw Sting talking to someone but he suddenly saw me and walks toward me "May i have a dance with you?" "Of course :)" we dance together and some said we're like a prince and a princess dancing "I never knew that they will say it...cause i know that i'm perfect for you" ''Well that's what they said..we don't know yet what's on our future" "You're right. But i'll make sure you're mine" he said it while smirking and...the heck, it suits him (๑////๑) "I'll be going now, see you later" when he was walking away someone tap me and offers his hand to me. It's Rogue.

I took his hand and we dance "You're beautiful today Lucy...and always" "Thanks, i didn't know that you'll look good wearing a tuxedo" "Well i'm a man that is for you. Oh yeah, i have to tell something to Sting. See you around Lucy" "Yeah...you too" I walk again and it looks like i'm done dancing...to what i thought. Someone pulls me again and now, we're not in a crowded place...and it's Zeref... ''May I?" "Sure" we dance by ourselves and we're not there, we still can hear the music "I love how you are today Lucy" "Thanks..yours too" "I never knew....how deeply i'm inlove with you..." ''Well...cause since kid, we know each other, haha'' "I know what i'm doing is wrong but i can't stop loving you...I hate that..I love you~'' we suddenly stop cause i stop...and the way he's singing is melting me... "S-sorry about it...i should be going now" he was walking away "Wait! The way you sing is beautiful! It's so addicting!" I suddenly said what's on my mind..."Thanks, i'll never forget that"

When i get back to the center someone talks at the stage "Well here it is! Give your valentine's choco to someone you like! The two who have many chocolates are gonna be king and queen of this night too! Now start giving it!" People rushly give some chocolates to others...even me...i have so many chocolates to where i am standing...it's like i'm gonna be in chocolate heaven

"Now stop!! Just by seeing here...you can tell who's the winner! We'll start at winner of being a queen!....the winner is......Lucy Heartfilia!!'' "WHOOOHH!! Congrats!!" People was saying it until i make it to stage "How do you feel to be the most vote?" "It's wonderful! Thank you for making me the queen of the night! It really makes me happy (*'︶'*)'' "You hear that! That's amazing to our queen! Well now, the king of the night is....."

-- :P bleeehh, not gonna tell you. Well thanks for reading this chapter guys! And thanks for voting and reading this...but may i ask..who will you choose to be the king of the night?--

who will you choose to be the king of the night?--