V

Inertia Louis

"You want me to select from them right now?!" I yelled at Miachel.

"Ma'am there are only two who have been selected by the the HRM department for the Production Department Head Position and Marketing Department Head Position. Just make choices out of the two please." Michael requested.

"Wasn't the production Blake's company's job?" I asked.

"Yes. But we just have to approve the head. The approval has to come from both sides. And Mr. Blake said he's okay with any of the two."

"I have a meeting in an hour Miachel. I really don't have time for this. Postpone it to tomorrow."

"There is no time in you schedule tomorrow ma'am. I think we should get this done now. It won't take more than half an hour."

"Fine. Send the production ones in first." I said and Michael nodded before leaving.

A man walked in. He looked as if he was in his late 30s and experience was dripping from his body language. I asked him to take a seat and went through the CV. After several questions I was pretty satisfied with him but what I was missing was perfection.

Second came in a lady. She looked like she was about 25 or something. Her attire was perfect. A knee length skirt perfected with a light blue shirt tucked in. The dark coloured blazer complemented her look and brought out her deep brown eyes.

"Good Evening." She greeted.

"Good Evening you may take a seat." I spoke.

"What's your name?"

"Cassie Hails." She replied.

I was utterly surprised by the way she answered my questions. Every answer was laced with softness and truth. But even after that her personality looked bold and strong. I liked this. This is what I call perfection.

By the time I was done with Cassie it was already time for the meeting so I told Miachel to finalize the Marketing Head as per Blake's choice. I swiftly straightened my shirt and checked my blazer. Then, I walked into the conference room.

************************************

The meeting went well. I mean everyone was okay with our plans and were waiting for the research results to come out. Just 6 days more and we'll be ready with what product specifications we need.

Now finally it was time to go home. I packed my stuff and informed Miachel before leaving. I'm just here until we get the research reports. After that, Blake, the heads of all departments and I will have to go to New York.

New York is the place where we will launch our drink for the first time. If it succeeds there, then slowly there will be an expansion. I drive home, park my car and enter the house. But as I do I stop dead in my tracks.

Why you may ask? Mr. Sky was all over my sister on the couch and both of their upper halfs were bare of any clothing. I shielded my eyes and my loud scream boomed through the mansion.

"Cover up! You immature creatures there are 20 rooms in this house and you choose the living room?!" I yell still keeping my eyes shut.

"I'm so sorry Inertia I didn't want this-----"

"Just shut up and tell me if I can open my eyes." I said angrily.

"Yes you can." Sky said and so I did. They both were now properly dressed with their heads hung low in shame.

"Ren, up to your room. Sky follow me."

Both of them knew better than to resist. I walked into the backyard with Sky on my trail. This is serious. I mean today they were already half naked and I don't think it will be long before they do the deed and I won't even come to know.

"I'm so sorry ma'am I-----"

"Listen here you asshole, don't utter a word. You can not touch my sister like that because then I will break your bone. I mean it." I growled.

"Now this is going over the board. I know you're possisive about your sister but it does not mean that it gives you the rights to treat me like shit especially when I haven't done anything!" He yelled.

For the first time in my life someone had raised a voice against me. For the first time in my life someone had spoken up in front of me and I felt really really offended. I fisted my hands before I could loose control and just said only single thing.

"Leave."

Sky seemed to get the clue and he left. I shut myself into the room and drank a glass of water. How dare he speak against me?! How does he have the power! I can destroy his fucking career!

I paced around my room for a while and then decided to hit the gym. So I went to the second floor of my house where the gym was. The air inside was cold and stuffy so I left the door open.

I started of with just mild running on the treadmill followed but crunches, push ups, sit ups, pull ups, punching and weights. After about an hour of gyming I finally started feeling better. Looking at the time I realized it was already dinner time.

I went back to my room and took a long bath. After changing into a fresh pair of clothes I decided it would be better if I ate outside today. So that's why I did. I took my car and drove to a nearby diner.

But you know those days where bad luck ant seem to leave you alone? It was my bad luck day because guess who I bumped into? Yup, Zach Miller the one and only.