25.2

ALTERNATIVE ENDING HMM

"Yoon..gi?" She asked, unsure whether Yoongi had actually forgiven her.

"Can we talk? Like at the rooftop. I feel suffocated here."

"Sure." Yoongi pulled her hand as he intertwined their hands together, flashing her a warm smile. Her heart melted as they climbed up the stairs to the roof, and when they reach, she was already exhausted.

"The view here is amazing dont you think?" Yoongi smiled as he stepped forward and sat on the long bench situated in the middle. She took her time to look up to the pink sky. It was already evening and the sun was setting. It sure was a beautiful sight.

"Yumi, come. Sit beside me." Yoongi gestured and she nodded, sitting down beside him but leaving a small gap. Yoongi noticed that she was all tensed up, and his hand reached forward to meet hers.

From his pocket, he took out a necklace and a letter, and placed it beside him. He took a deep breath in before looking at her.

"I wanted to give you something before i leave."

"Leave? Where?" She asked as she looked at him, nervous. Was he going to leave her?

"Somewhere better. I've always wanted to go there but I didn't know if i had the courage to. Now i think I've finally got myself together. I think i can leave this place." Yoongi smiled and brought her to the edge of the rooftop, having the necklace and letter in hand.

"Close your eyes." She nodded and covered her eyes with her hands, and she felt something being placed on her neck. She led her hands to it and realised it was a necklace.

"This is what my mum gave me before she passed away. She told me to give it to someone i love." Yoongi smiled as he watched her caress the angel pendant. He looked towards the sky again, and smiled before letting go of her hand.

"There's something else i want to give you. Can you close your eyes again?" Tears rolled down his eyes as he smiled at her. Leading her back to the bench, he left the letter on the bench and pecked her cheeks.

"I love you."
.
.
.
Nothing.

Yumi frowned as she peeked her eyes open, and realised she was all alone at the roof. Brows furrowed, she looked around to find Yoongi, but to no avail.

She noticed the letter that was placed on the bench and took it, reading the contents. Tears fell as she read it, and she hugged the letter close to her before crying her heart out.

"Thank you for staying by my side. I'm sorry i had to leave you alone in this world. I'm sorry i left first.

I love you."

-Yoongi.