Chapter 1

Liz Summers^^^ :)

Liz POV
"You really gotta stop checking out Sean Henderson. You know he's no good."
I chided my best friend, Quinn has she stared at Sean Handerson from her seat.
We were having calculus class and Quinn had spent over an hour checking Sean Henderson out.

He too was distracted by the girls around him. Showing off his pearly whites, I watched as he leaned towards one of the girls and whispered flirtatious nothings in her ear, causing her to burst out in fits of giggles. How the teacher never notices, I would never know. I'd like to think that she was just as equally smitten by Sean Handerson to do anything about him disrupting lessons.

"He's hot. You have to admit that." Quinn shot back.
I gave her my best dead pan face that basically said "Are you kidding me?".

Hot as he may be, his player ways was a total turn off. He was the ultimate player in school and needless to say, the most popular. How cliché. But never fall for his "charms". He goes through girls like I go through food, like an animal...

When calculus ended, I started to pack my books hurriedly, eager to go for lunch. I accidentally glanced towards the direction of Sean Handerson, only to see him staring at me with a cocky smirk on his face, his friend, Jake, whispering into his ear.

I shrugged it off.
It was best not to waste my brain cells on trival things like Sean Handerson.

While walking into the cafeteria, I decided to give my grandma a quick call to tell her that I'll be home at around 2pm today. Besides, I was starting to miss her.

I love my grandma whole heartedly. She was the one who took care of me when my parents decided to just chuck me with her and elope away ever since I was just born.
Basically, this lady was my only family member in my life.

"Hello Grandma? Aww... I miss you too! ... School has been fine so far... I'm coming home at around 2pm. ... ... Aww grandma... I love..."

Before I could finish telling my grandma how much I love her, I heard someone clear their throat right beside me.

I turned my head slightly out of curiosity, only to see Sean Handerson standing beside me, with the other boys behind him, with eager expressions on their faces. I quickly muttered a goodbye to my grandma before hanging up the phone.

What on earth are they up to now?

Big Big thanks to everyone who read this book!
Each read really really means a lot to me and thank you for giving my book a chance!