51

*Fury's POV*
“She is dangerous, Sir! We need to do something, make something to stop her from getting stronger,” Agent Maria Hill paced across the floor.
“We are working on it but she hasn't provided us blood samples nor the chance to try out the weapons we have made for such an occasion. I'm going to try to talk to the council about this.”
She nodded and walked out of the room. The windows around the room tinted so I could place the call. Slowly the council members started to appear.
“Councilman, I'm afraid for the safety of this institution.”
“What is this about Nick?,” they questioned.
“I fear that Delana is becoming too powerful and she needs to be stopped.”
“Can’t you handle the girl? She can't be this dangerous!”
“She is gaining more abilities which will make it all the harder to stop her if she gets out of control.”
“Find someone who can take her abilities away, Fury! You're the one who took notice in her and you wanted to recruit her! She’s your problem now!”
They logged off before I could retaliate. They were right though I was the one who had a search out for people like her and I'm the one who found her. It was my problem now. We were currently looking into some people who might be able to shed some light on her past. Also, I was searching for that person who gave her the ability to block mutant’s powers or the person who can take them away from her.

*Della's POV*
I was currently on my bed reading through the spell books trying to learn protection spells. I found one that can go over my door, if someone with ill intentions tried to go through they won't be able to. I was learning a new one when I heard someone coming down my corridor. I threw the spell books under my pillows and went to the door. It was Bucky. He passed through the door frame unharmed. “What's the word?,” I asked.
“So you know about the room, right?”
I nodded. “I told Fury off. I don't even know why I'm surprised. This keeps happening to me and it will keep happening because I'm powerful and they're afraid of me.”
He was silent but he nodded, understanding.
“Sorry. It's been awhile since we talked and I needed to unload a bit,” I whispered.
“I don't mind. It's something that comes with abilities like yours.”
“I mean no harm, that's the problem.”
He agreed. “They don't see that, they see someone unstoppable. Show them that you mean no harm.”
I was taken aback by what he said and searched his mind incase they finally got to him. This sounds like Fury talk. He would never tell me to conform to their commands. Alas, there was nothing in his mind that suggested such things. But what he was saying is that he doesn't want them to hurt me.
“I don't see why not but if they treat me like a monster they'll get a monster.”

The next day, I woke up to a soft knock on my door. I got up and almost stumbled head first into my dresser. I was still groggy. It was Wanda on the other side when I opened the door.
“You know, sweetie, if you want people to hear you,” I cut in before she could talk. “Knock like this!,” I pounded my fist against the steel door. There was a dent in it. She looked surprised and a bit angry that I would suggest she was weak. “I didn't mean that.” Again she was taken aback.
I walked back to my dresser to get  out a fresh change of clothes. “What's up?”
“They sent me to retrieve you. We are going to interrogate your friends today.”
“Those two bags of shit are not my friends!,” I snapped at her.
She took a step back, I noticed her eyes flash red. “I'll wait for you outside.”
I really need to cool it. They betrayed me and it still hurt to know that Jackie was in on it.
Wanda laughed to herself when I stepped out.
“What?”
“It's funny that you still block me.”
“It is isn't it?”
I don't know whose side she's on yet, mine or Fury's, so I'll have the block on for as long as I need to.

We walked the rest of the way in silence until we met up with the rest of the team in an empty hallway before a set of double doors. I went over to Bucky’s side. They all acknowledged me but I was too busy counting everyone off.
“Where's Thor and Daniel and Theo?,” I asked.
“Thor is in Asgard taking care of some things and the other two were sent home,” Fury answered.
I nodded. He opened the double doors and we all strolled in. There were a few cages holding several prisoners. A few were mutant's and the rest weren't. They were all Hydra scum. We walked towards the little cages that were currently holding Jackie and Garrett. Garrett was currently lying on his cot with his hands folded on top of his chest. Jackie on the other hand was pacing in her cell. When she noticed our small party her gaze landed on me. 
“Della! Please! I didn't want to be a part of this! I was forced into it! Please, listen!”
Fury ran his hand across the glass which instantly muted and fogged the glass so she couldn't see us or hear us. I looked away, anger threatening to spill over.
“Once she's calmed down we'll talk to her. We'll talk to that guy first,” Steve assured us.
“That guy can hear you,” Garrett voiced.
After Fury muted and fogged up the rest of the inmates cells he spoke. “Who do you work for?”
Garrett didn't answer.
“I asked you a question!”
He lifted his head up. “Oh! You're talking to me? I couldn't tell since you didn't address me by name.”
Fury sighed clearly aggravated. “Who did you work for, Garrett?”
“I worked for Hydra. Clearly I don't anymore since my cover has been blown by that one over there.” Next thing you know he's doubled over in pain. Cramps that no woman would wish upon her worst enemy. I've noticed that people will succumb to my will when I give them terrible cramps.
“That “one” is right here and could be your worst nightmare!,” I shouted.
I relented the pain. I could see tears in his eyes and he held back the urge to vomit.
“What! What did you do to me!?,” he screamed.
“I gave you period cramps. And that's not even the worst kind!”
I high fived Wanda and Natasha after they stopped laughing. Why am I barely noticing that there aren't many women on this team? I also noticed the males take a step back from me.
“What did your officers ask of you on your mission?,” Fury asked.
“To spy. Mostly on her,” he nodded towards me. “Pictures and updates on any new abilities she may have acquired.”
“What did they get out of that?”
“They kept tabs on her and made adjustments to any new technology that can be used to bring her in.”
“They were going to try and kidnap her again?”
“Yes and kill any of you who try to stop them.”
I fucking hate how my life is somehow worth more than a whole group of people!
“Do you know when they were planning on making their move?,” I raised the question.
“They'll have to rethink their moves, since no one was killed in the bombing. They'll have to act fast if they want to have you by Saturday.”
Today was Thursday?
“What's happening on Saturday?,” Fury demanded.
“A war, Mr. Fury. I suggest you get ready for it.”
We were speechless except for Fury.
“And you're barely telling us now!?”
Garrett shrugged. “I didn’t plan on getting caught.”
Fury fogged up his cage and muted it while he undid the settings on Jackie’s.
“Is it true? What's happening on Saturday?,” I snapped at her.
“Yes! I've been meaning to tell you but when the bomb-.”
“Cut the crap! Just tell us what's going to happen!”
She paused a bit. “They’re going to make a televised address all over the world. Demanding for you, Della. If you don't hand yourself over they'll start moving in and killing people. It's a small army in comparison but-.”
“What's a “small” army?”
“Close to a hundred thousand people.”
I laughed, it was small. “Where?”
“South America. Where you were being held.”
My breath caught. Why there of all places? “ We need to start moving,” I looked to Fury.
He nodded and started spewing commands into his walkie talkie. I was about to leave when Jackie called my name.
“What?,” I spat.
What she said next made me stop. My heart, my lungs, everything seemed to stop.
“Valentín is alive.”