[2] black armani

jungkook focus
it's later in the night when jungkook finally wakes up, tired but wary of the naked girl lying besides him in bed. he looks around the room and grits his teeth at the deep green lingerie and the thin black dress hanging limply off of his headboard, the girl's heels and purse sitting upon his desk.

fucking hell, jungkook thinks as he eyes the mess before throwing a glare in the sleeping girl's direction.
why do you do this, jungkook? he asks himself tiredly, cupping his face with both hands.

before he could kick the girl out of his room and yell at her unnecessarily for the mess she's caused and just her presence being there, he notices his phone on the bedside table, lighting up in the dark of the room and grabbing his attention.

flopping back on his pillow and nursing his painful head, he unlocks his phone whilst raking a hand through his tousled hair, smoothing down any stray hairs as he reads the new notification.

it was a message from namjoon.

boss: hey it's hyung!! hope you're sleeping fine -- i have information for you to read once you're awake!╰(✿'⌣'✿)╯♡

jungkook stares at the message - sometimes he wonders if his hyung really was the ruthless gang leader people claimed him to be. because this cheerful 22 year old who uses emojis and sent 3am messages asking if jungkook was sleeping fine, certainly wasn't ruthless.

boss: so the boy's called kim taehyung, son of the ceo of kim enterprises.
boss: aged 20/21 years old
boss: has brown hair, brown eyes and is kinda tall??
boss: [attached image]

jungkook clicks on the candid photo of a tall young man donning a black armani suit. he cocks his head at the male's features, already starting to memorise his face and noting down even the littlest aspects; the mole on the tip of his nose, the long lashes and the dark hair falling into the warm toned eyes.

jungkook grudgingly admits to himself that the boy was quite good looking.

boss: he's currently in daegu with his mom. here's the address
boss: oh, and i don't care how long you take to nab him or what you do but bring him to me before the cops get you. be quiet about it, seriously dude, don't do none of that car chasing shit that you like
boss: he's protected by a load of people so watch out. take someone with you like jimin or yoongi

jungkook ignores the last message. he didn't do shared operations - it was too annoying. better to be alone.

boss: remember to stay safe for hyung!!
boss: if you ever feel like you don't want to do it because of what happened last year
boss: then you can always back out

jungkook overlooks namjoon's message and returns to the image of kim taehyung, his brown eyes boring into the photo of his soon to be 'kidnappee'.

"kim taehyung? huh."
he switches off his phone.

an hour later, after ousting his one night stand out of his apartment, jungkook's ready to leave to go and nab this kim taehyung guy.
dressed in dark plain clothing, jungkook exits his apartment with his keys jangling in one hand and whistling casually. in his other hand, he holds a clear plastic folder with a print out of his victim's details and several clippings of news articles about him, which he reads and rereads the information as he walks lazily towards his car.